REPLACE WEEAZER LYRICS WITH THE NAME OF FAST FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS

SEE ABOVE


NOTE: LYRIC CHANGES TO PRE-PINKERTON SONGS AND POST-PINKERTON SONGS ARE NOW ACCEPTABLE. 

Views: 671

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't think I know that song

Zach Smith said:

Do you know of any places that claim to be a fast food establishment that is called simply Chicken?

We have a chickies here so....

Chickies booty makin sweet love all the night ...

UK version: Chiquito booty :p

and

Wendy's robin makes his nest 

You're a tragic girl............you lead a tragic life..................I'm just meant to be............your latest KFC. 

Take my picture by the pool..............cause I'm the next Burger King.

Island on a bun

Chorus:

on a burger in a bun we'll be eating having fun 

And it makes me sh*T my pants I can't complain 

Verse:

when your at burger king you need only one thing

Just some fries to call your own

Help me finish it.   I quit!  This is dumb, why did I even respond?

I'm on fire, you're a liar
You like Pizza Hut, baby you're a liar

---

Somebody's Heine' is crowding my IHOP

Somebody's cold one is giving me Chili's

(It isn't exactly fast food, sorry. Also sort of sorry I did this)

LOL this one made me crack up. 

Rob Donofrio said:

You're a tragic girl............you lead a tragic life..................I'm just meant to be............your latest KFC. 

me too, definitely my favourite.

Cherrie said:

LOL this one made me crack up. 

Rob Donofrio said:

You're a tragic girl............you lead a tragic life..................I'm just meant to be............your latest KFC. 

White castle it's gonna hurt me,
It's gonna kill when you're at Wendy's....

MrFrenchDog said:

me too, definitely my favourite.

Cherrie said:

LOL this one made me crack up. 

Rob Donofrio said:

You're a tragic girl............you lead a tragic life..................I'm just meant to be............your latest KFC. 

...Annnnd continuing on that:

This happened to me twice before/won't eat at Chick-Fil-A no more



unlike honey said:
White castle it's gonna hurt me,
It's gonna kill when you're at Wendy's....

MrFrenchDog said:

me too, definitely my favourite.

Cherrie said:

LOL this one made me crack up. 

Rob Donofrio said:

You're a tragic girl............you lead a tragic life..................I'm just meant to be............your latest KFC. 

Also.

I want a girl/who will laugh for Chick-Fil-A

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video