Angry Rant:

I use dateing websites because I have 2 full time jobs that dont allow me for much free time to meet people, oh yes,and I dont drink so the whole going to bars just isnt my thing.  My headline (for over a year now, on 2 dateing websites) has been "Weezer fan seeks same" NOT EVER ONCE A SINGLE REPLY BY ANYONE else who was like "oh wow.. I like weezer too"! Stupid internet! Makes me SO angry! ..lol!

Wuah! Stupid internet match.com, everyone is old and fat and hairy SICK! Guys who are 28-32 look like they are 46-59. GROSS!
I get so angry getting matched to the 29 year old anime lovin' grocery bagger who still lives with his folks. WHYYY!? >:(   (angry face!!!)

anyways, weezer.com needs to have a dateing zone or something. Or maybe just more fans in my area.

I even made a flippin weezer fan page for my area on facebook .. yeah.. not a single person has joined it yet, and its been up a year and a half now. >:(

WUAH!!!!!

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"29 year old anime lovin' grocery bagger who still lives with his folks"

sounds about right for a male weezer fan. maybe that's your problem?

Dear Sirs,

I tremendiously enjoyed your reply. I killed a good 20 or so minutes googling just about everything you said, thank you for the outstanding busy work. You are the Woodrow to my Mrs. Krabappel.

Here are some UK words I know:

Bangers and Mash

ASDA
Pint
Garage (Gare-ridge)
Jello is called Jelly
and Jelly is called Jam

Whats a catch like you doing on the internet?

for some reason, tmmlolalot

TeaZorg said:

Bangers and Mash

ASDA
Pint
Garage (Gare-ridge)
Jello is called Jelly
and Jelly is called Jam

TeaZorg said:
dateing
LMAO

Brofessefef said:
About Me:
I sometimes play in a band, but counter that dull and non exciting past time by working for insurance companies rebranding documents and making wonderful pie charts in non offensive pastel shades. I'm colourblind so have once or twice made some rather unique pie charts. I was sternly told about my error.

I have never had a good photo of me taken. Ever.

I once tried to beat the world record for eating a whole lemon (i think it's around 53 seconds). I failed. I also learned that no one should ever eat a whole lemon, they're unsurprisingly sour and it makes you pull funny faces.

At a festival i drank too much skittles vodka, i then discovered that when i drink too much skittles vodka i go to my tent and pretend to be a cat. Luckily that wore off after the first three hours.

This is a wasted sentence.

If you ever have a flaming sambuca make sure none of the sambuca is on your hand. Sure for the first 5 second it's great to pretend that you're Bob Hoskins in the old British Gas adverts, but you will end up panicking.

Handy note: If you ever decide to do a tour of Northern Island selecting the right time to go is of the utmost importance. Going a week before the Orangeman march in an ex-Royal Mail van will get you attention. Especially if you're the first vehicle behind the practice march.

Getting a toy doll and waving it's arm at the shouting crowd doesn't have the desired effect it should do.

Everyone in the world should go to the 27b/6 website and read the lost cat story. It is one of the funniest things ever written on the internet.

I've never been in a situation where it feels like i'm Maureen Lipman in the old British Telecom commercials. Not even when people i know graduate.

I advocate the wearing of hats.
Call me.

OK

Teazorg if you are still around, I will give you some serious help.

First, let me ask you a serious question-

(And any other females on the boards, feel free to answer this as well, I am interested.)

How do you feel about the following two artists? (No detailed explanation needed, just a thumbs up or thumbs down.)

- The Cure

- Jack Johnson

I look forward to getting some replies on this, if I do, it could get interesting...

seriously, any female, answer me this, I'm dying to put my theory to the test

hintofcoolness said:

OK

(And any other females on the boards, feel free to answer this as well, I am interested.)

How do you feel about the following two artists? (No detailed explanation needed, just a thumbs up or thumbs down.)

- The Cure

- Jack Johnson

I look forward to getting some replies on this, if I do, it could get interesting...

I only know of Jack Johnson cause I had to work at Sears one summer and they played his songs because I wanted to tortue my roomates on a road trip by downloading the same music they played at sears and made them all suffer listening to it like I had to at work while drivin. His music is very non threatening, like Phil Collins. It doesnt really offend anyone and makes for good background music.

The Cure. I know of them as in I have prolly seen a poster of them at the music store up on teh wall.

I cant name a single song by either group. :(

Whats your theory?

hintofcoolness said:

seriously, any female, answer me this, I'm dying to put my theory to the test

hintofcoolness said:

OK

- The Cure

- Jack Johnson

WHY! WHYYYYYY!! Why would you use the internet to spread lies!! hahaha.

Brofessefef said:

OK, I stole this off a mate.  here's his profile if want to hook up...

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/NiiLamptey

TeaZorg said:

Dear Sirs,

I tremendiously enjoyed your reply. I killed a good 20 or so minutes googling just about everything you said, thank you for the outstanding busy work. You are the Woodrow to my Mrs. Krabappel.

Bangers and Mash

ASDA
Pint
Garage (Gare-ridge)
Jello is called Jelly
and Jelly is called Jam

Whats a catch like you doing on the internet?

YESSS!!!!!!!! You nailed it!

G Foo Chombey said:

TeaZorg said:
dateing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…