I know this happened on the old weezer.com, but let's just repost them on here.

Views: 526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1) Blue and Pinkerton are interchangeable depending on my mood. Both get a 10/10
3) Maladroit - It's a great album folks... very underrated. 8.5/10
4) Green - First 4 songs are great and the back end of the album holds pretty strong too. 8/10
5) Hurley - I think Ruling Me is one of the best songs they have done in a while, and Unspoken is great. There are only 1 or 2 misses on this album. 7.5-8/10
6) Red (deluxe) - I really like the first 4 tracks. I know most people don't like Heart Songs, but I enjoy it. After that the album falls off Thought I Knew, Cold Dark World, and Automatic are just bad. But the deluxe tracks are all very good. Minus the deluxe tracks this album would go below Make Believe for me. 7/10
7) Make Believe - Such an up and down album. Beverly Hills is terrible, but then Perfect Situation (the original version) is one of their best songs. Then Hold Me and Peace are both pretty good, but then you get We Are All On Drugs. The highs are pretty high.... but the lows (Beverly Hills, We Are All On Drugs) are really really low. 6/10
8) Raditude - I think my real problem with this album is that unlike all of their other albums there really isn't a memorable track on it. In The Mall is terrible, and the original version of Can't Stop Partying is much better than this album version, but other than that I can listen to the whole album. It's just a very average pop kind of album. The Underdogs is a great song in my opinion and had it and The Prettiest Girl in the Whole Wide World been included on the regular cut I think that this album would rank slightly higher... probably in between Red and Make Believe. But for now... 4 or 5/10
1. Pinkerton - it's so edgy and different than anything they've ever done.
2. Blue - It's the grandfather of all the Weezerness
3. Green - Good hooks. Like this one. Hurley might move past it for me soon though.
4. Hurley - I really like this album. It's moved up the list for me fast.
5. Red - There are a couple i can't stand, but most of the album is solidly good for me.
6. Maladroit - I like the loudness, but somehow not many of the songs have a memorable enough hook to really get me.
7. Make Believe - High highs and low lows
8. Raditude - I wasn't as critical about this at first. Waiting for it to grow on me. But it just really doesn't stack up to the rest. It's still alright though. Pales in comparison to the earlier records.
1. Pinkerton
2. TBA

3.Hurley
4. Red Deluxe
5. Maladroit
6.Raditude Deluxe
7. TGA
8. MB
9. Raditude Standard
10. Red Standard
1. Pinkerton
2. Blue
3. Red
4. Make Believe
5. Maladroit
6. Green
9. Hurley
8. Raditude
1. Green
2. Maladroit
3. Pinkerton
4. Blue
5. Make Believe
6. Hurley
7. Red
8. Raditude
Blue
Pinkerton
Red
Make Believe
Hurley
Green
Maladroit
Raditude

I love the green album, and it makes me feel weird to put it at #6, and to tell u the truth, maladroit and raditude are sick as well, but the rest are so good, even Make Believe is great
1.blue
1.makebelive
1.Pinkerton
1.ratitude
1.red
1.maladroit
1.Hurley
1.Green
2.death to false metal
Blue
Pinkerton
Raditude
Hurley
Green
Maladroit
Red
Make Believe

Blue 

Pinkerton

Green

Maladroit

Red

Death To False Metal

Make Believe

Hurley

Raditude

Pinkerton

Make Believe

Blue

Red

DTFM

Hurley

Green

Raditude

Although I like all of them, Green just doesn't have a huge amount of variation through out, and to me has the least emotion. Raditude, a bit too poppy, but there are great songs in it, I just don't feel they're as great as the songs from other albums.

indeed

Paperface said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes them all. A band that never changes is a boring band.

Blue

Pinkerton

Maladroit

Green

Make Believe

Red

Hurley

Raditude

I love them all, but thats my list for now.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video