No idea why, but Eric from That 70s Show ALWAYS reminds me of Rivers, for some odd reason.

Tags: Random, latex, remind, things, weezer

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha, you're right!

uzininja75 said:

Haha, yeah, now that you mention it, he DOES! :P

As for me, I kinda think that the main guy in the Verizon Wireless TV commercials looks a lot like Rivers with his black glasses on.

George reminds me of Brian too...

Dorian Zelaya said:
wheres waldo reminds me of Rivers,idk why but George Harrison reminds me of Brian, and theres a guy in a nightmare on elm street6 that looks exactly like Matt Sharp

-Thick rimmed glasses

-Whenever I wear sweaters, haha

-The band Rooney, in some of their songs they sound JUST like Weezer

-Snuggies

-The Verizon Wireless guy

-Musical stuff in general I guess

The show food detectives. Asians. Spock

At a vintage car show in Sydney recently, on the hood of a Wolseley vehicle (English car manufacturer), I found the following:

Attachments:
Brian reminds me of George.

Cady Anne said:
George reminds me of Brian too...

Dorian Zelaya said:
wheres waldo reminds me of Rivers,idk why but George Harrison reminds me of Brian, and theres a guy in a nightmare on elm street6 that looks exactly like Matt Sharp
Brian Bell looks like George.

sarah leeper said:
YESH! george harrison DOES look like brian bell!

Dorian Zelaya said:
For some reason this man that we got in Cuba that's in my lounge always puts Keep Fishin' in my head!!! I don't even know why!
Brownstones in washington d.c. remind me of the blue album for some reason.
my husband and I recently came to this same conclusion about brian & george after the memories tour... weird...

placemats said:
Brian Bell looks like George.

sarah leeper said:
YESH! george harrison DOES look like brian bell!

Dorian Zelaya said:
i share this with many a folk

when someone says "how cool is that", in my head i say "so i went into........."
YES! every time!

edgey44 said:
i share this with many a folk

when someone says "how cool is that", in my head i say "so i went into........."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video