What is the randomest place you have heard a Weezer song and what was that song?

I heard Love is the Answer playing at my local supermarket and I thought it was pretty funny. 

Tags: Random

Views: 1335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Take Control plays when Ty Wigginton comes to the plate at Phillies home games

I heard Don't Let Go at sears. thats not a weird place but i'm glad they played it

Paperface blasting out of a car  

wonder if she was heading down to new orleans.....

From the mouth of my three year old son.  Started singing Say in Ain't So out of nowhere.  This was probably a parenting fail, but I loved it.

haha on that note my almost 2 yr old has been yelling "everybody dangerous" every time we get into the car ... hubby is not pleased... 

Avery Doll said:

From the mouth of my three year old son.  Started singing Say in Ain't So out of nowhere.  This was probably a parenting fail, but I loved it.

Let's see, I was at Publix, and I believe it was Island in the Sun, one of the more popular songs that plays on the radio. Luckily it was late and not many people were at the store to witness me singing up and down the aisles :D

Now and then they come on the radio while I'm at work, which is a private lab full of nerds right?? Somehow I'm one of the only Weezer fans there, let alone one of the few that know who they are! C'mon people :D lol.

I don't want to be drunk in publix! I wanna be drunk in a bar, which is perfectly legal!

Felicia Frazzetta said:

Let's see, I was at Publix, and I believe it was Island in the Sun, one of the more popular songs that plays on the radio. Luckily it was late and not many people were at the store to witness me singing up and down the aisles :D

Now and then they come on the radio while I'm at work, which is a private lab full of nerds right?? Somehow I'm one of the only Weezer fans there, let alone one of the few that know who they are! C'mon people :D lol.

Dope Nose was played on Monk? lol awesome. Loved that show. 

Senorpayne said:

I Want You To played on the radio on a speedboat in the Virgin Islands when I was in the process of throwing up over the boat. Long story.

Also, Dope Nose was on an episode of Monk several years ago.

LOL has he also learned to shout booooooYAH yet? ;)

natkat said:

haha on that note my almost 2 yr old has been yelling "everybody dangerous" every time we get into the car ... hubby is not pleased... 

Avery Doll said:

Last year I was in line at a post office in Paris, France and Island In the Sun started playing =D! Song choice was nothing unusual but I was certainly pleasantly surprised to hear Weezer publicly away from home in a foreign country. I stopped singing long enough to make the guy understand that I wanted some stamps for mailing postcards back to the States in my lousy broken French haha

I first started realizing she was requesting this song when she would call out "oww oww" from her seat. When I finally figured out why my child was yelling "oww" I kept correcting her with the appropriate title so now I have her yelling "everybody dangerous" which is better than a child yelling OWWW I guess.  She still loves to shout "owww" along with the song though but no Booyah yet... 

Cherrie said:

LOL has he also learned to shout booooooYAH yet? ;)

natkat said:

Avery Doll said:

Island In The Sun at a women's clothing store.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video