What is the randomest place you have heard a Weezer song and what was that song?

I heard Love is the Answer playing at my local supermarket and I thought it was pretty funny. 

Tags: Random

Views: 1333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also, on two separate episodes of Psyche. 

Beverly Hills @ a Conway store

Heartsongs coming from my dining room.... found hubby trying to learn it on guitar... 

Randomly heard Good life as I was getting my first drink and the later on only in dreams. Thank you Broome street bar... I am glad we randomly walked into this place.

OiD is the best song to pick for bar jukeboxes.  It's long.  Pick that and freebird, and you've got about 20 minutes of music.  Still not worth the $4 you paid to play them.

promise me we'll never be at the same bar

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

OiD is the best song to pick for bar jukeboxes.  It's long.  Pick that and freebird, and you've got about 20 minutes of music.  Still not worth the $4 you paid to play them.

nemoj me srati [spaz] said:

promise me we'll never be at the same bar

When I post these I do mean songs what I randomly heard at a bar. No jukebox ( I usually don't see those) and no requests... Otherwise the non randomness would be cheating :p  

The only exception was in November... memory a bit  blurred but it was the first time in a while I had encountered a jukebox and it must have been broken or had some special deal because we just went wild with it.... along with Weezer I had put a bunch of random requests from bohemian rhapsody to cotton eye joe.....and then my friends selections were even wackier than mine.....

I agree $4 to hear a song play is crazy.... 

Island in the sun @ curtain store

Ha! The weather channel while watching where Hurricane Issac was headed! Island in the Sun...

December @ a Converse store

Island In the Sun @ Group USA while looking for a bridesmaid dress....

I am starting to feel like it is one of those songs that is just playing at a store somewhere at any moment.... thus I guess not random if I hear it while I am out shopping...

I was on holiday in Las Vegas last week, and while in a hat store in The Venetian, I'm pretty sure Weezer's version of Hark The Herald Angels Sing was playing. Also, the song they played after that could have been by The Relationship, as the singer sounded a bit like Brian. (I wasn't sure, as I've never heard any of their songs...)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video