What is the randomest place you have heard a Weezer song and what was that song?

I heard Love is the Answer playing at my local supermarket and I thought it was pretty funny. 

Tags: Random

Views: 1335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm guessing it was probably the debut

AndBounce said:

Okay, the first episode to air after Hurley's release was the series 3 debut, on 21 October 2010. And the first one to air after Hang On's was in March. I might be on this one for a while.

Indiekid said:

Yeah.
If you can find out what episode aired first after the date Hurley was released then you might find it? I'm sure it was near either the release of Hurley or release of Hang On

AndBounce said:

Balls. The show's on series 5 now, isn't it?

Indiekid said:

No idea but I know it was series 4. I heard it during one of the parts where it changes topic.

AndBounce said:

What episode was this?

This has nothing to with this thread, but I saw a guy with a Weezer wristband on Come Dine With Me about a month ago. B**** was trippin' balls.

Indiekid said:

I heard Hang On on an episode of Russell Howard's Good News

Let's hope so.

Indiekid said:

I'm guessing it was probably the debut

AndBounce said:

Okay, the first episode to air after Hurley's release was the series 3 debut, on 21 October 2010. And the first one to air after Hang On's was in March. I might be on this one for a while.

Indiekid said:

Yeah.
If you can find out what episode aired first after the date Hurley was released then you might find it? I'm sure it was near either the release of Hurley or release of Hang On

AndBounce said:

Balls. The show's on series 5 now, isn't it?

Indiekid said:

No idea but I know it was series 4. I heard it during one of the parts where it changes topic.

AndBounce said:

What episode was this?

This has nothing to with this thread, but I saw a guy with a Weezer wristband on Come Dine With Me about a month ago. B**** was trippin' balls.

Indiekid said:

I heard Hang On on an episode of Russell Howard's Good News

IYWIIWYTIWYT was playing while I was on hold with a 3rd party vendor this week... but last Christmas I was working in Old Navy for extra holiday hours and I heard The Odd Couple on their satelite radio thing, and it was not getting any radio play yet, it was kind of weird.

I Want You To played on the radio on a speedboat in the Virgin Islands when I was in the process of throwing up over the boat. Long story.

Also, Dope Nose was on an episode of Monk several years ago.

I thought I heard Everyone playing from a friend's house once (Or rather, I was on their road and I heard music playing. I assumed they were practising for the concert they were playing that night). Turned out to be my ringtone (Which I didn't realise until after the main riff started playing). 

At a Petland in the chicagoland area I heard Why bother! Totally made my day.

Say It Aint So at Dr waiting room....

irony...gotta love it

Ages ago, I heard Smile in the credits of one of Ed Byrne's stand-up shows. Last place I'd expect to find a Weezer song.

I just heard "Troublemaker" on American Funniest Videos. 

Yesterday "Tired Of Sex" was playing in Forbidden Planet in London

They played Blowin my Stack off DTFM in a mall here in NYC which surprised me.  It never surprises me to hear Island in the Sun, freaking.... everywhere... I... go...

Kohl's - I'm Your Daddy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video