What is the randomest place you have heard a Weezer song and what was that song?

 

I heard Love is the Answer playing at my local supermarket and I thought it was pretty funny. 

Tags: Random

Views: 1335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The other day out of the blue, VH1 played the Buddy Holly video on Jumpstart in the early morning.  Other than that, one time over Christmas I was working PT holiday help at old Navy and I heard the Odd Couple on their weird Old Navy satelite radio station thing - and it made me smile, even though it's not my fav =w= song...

Only in Dreams, Greatest Man That Ever Lived, and Memories.....all at the local bar

 Jukebox?......mmmmmmaybe.....

A couple months ago I heard Hang On ( the album version ) playing in a mall plaza thingy.
I heard Hang On on an episode of Russell Howard's Good News

I heard Photograph at Applebees. It was the most exciting thing about going to an Applebees - ever.

What episode was this?

 

This has nothing to with this thread, but I saw a guy with a Weezer wristband on Come Dine With Me about a month ago. B**** was trippin' balls.


Indiekid said:

I heard Hang On on an episode of Russell Howard's Good News

Island In The Sun in an Apple store.

walking in NYC and saw weezer playing on the sample tv in the lobby of PC Richards. I stopped short in the middle of the street and jumped in to watch the tv. I forgot wat song it was though

No idea but I know it was series 4. I heard it during one of the parts where it changes topic.

AndBounce said:

What episode was this?

 

This has nothing to with this thread, but I saw a guy with a Weezer wristband on Come Dine With Me about a month ago. B**** was trippin' balls.


Indiekid said:

I heard Hang On on an episode of Russell Howard's Good News

 Balls. The show's on series 5 now, isn't it?

Indiekid said:

No idea but I know it was series 4. I heard it during one of the parts where it changes topic.

AndBounce said:

What episode was this?

 

This has nothing to with this thread, but I saw a guy with a Weezer wristband on Come Dine With Me about a month ago. B**** was trippin' balls.


Indiekid said:

I heard Hang On on an episode of Russell Howard's Good News
Yeah.
If you can find out what episode aired first after the date Hurley was released then you might find it? I'm sure it was near either the release of Hurley or release of Hang On

AndBounce said:

 Balls. The show's on series 5 now, isn't it?

Indiekid said:

No idea but I know it was series 4. I heard it during one of the parts where it changes topic.

AndBounce said:

What episode was this?

 

This has nothing to with this thread, but I saw a guy with a Weezer wristband on Come Dine With Me about a month ago. B**** was trippin' balls.


Indiekid said:

I heard Hang On on an episode of Russell Howard's Good News

Okay, the first episode to air after Hurley's release was the series 3 debut, on 21 October 2010. And the first one to air after Hang On's was in March. I might be on this one for a while.

Indiekid said:

Yeah.
If you can find out what episode aired first after the date Hurley was released then you might find it? I'm sure it was near either the release of Hurley or release of Hang On

AndBounce said:

 Balls. The show's on series 5 now, isn't it?

Indiekid said:

No idea but I know it was series 4. I heard it during one of the parts where it changes topic.

AndBounce said:

What episode was this?

 

This has nothing to with this thread, but I saw a guy with a Weezer wristband on Come Dine With Me about a month ago. B**** was trippin' balls.


Indiekid said:

I heard Hang On on an episode of Russell Howard's Good News

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video