What is the randomest place you have heard a Weezer song and what was that song?

I heard Love is the Answer playing at my local supermarket and I thought it was pretty funny. 

Tags: Random

Views: 1335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was at this beach cook out and this band started playing Beverly Hills.
You alrady sed that.

Lauren said:
Hang On on the 'Flying Wild Alaska' commercial from Discovery Channel
I was also at a beach and a band started playing My Best Friend. It also sounded like complete crap, might I add.
At some random bar in DC I heard Photograph and then I said if I hear another Weezer song I'll take another shot....sure enough later Buddy Holly starts playing so another shot for me.....and then a few songs later Island in the Sun started playing...so another shot....I was  done after this ;)
I heard Walt Disney in a grocery store parking lot. Then again, it was coming from my car...
I'd make a dedicated effort to not give my business to companies who put Love is the Answer into their store playlists.

I saw that too!

Jens Van Avondt said:

Hang On on the 'Flying Wild Alaska' commercial from Discovery Channel
...at a weezer concert...it was weird...

Two Weezer songs have played in my Medical Anatomy class. That teacher is now one of my favorites haha!

that'll happen when you get on the jukebox

Natkat128 said:

At some random bar in DC I heard Photograph and then I said if I hear another Weezer song I'll take another shot....sure enough later Buddy Holly starts playing so another shot for me.....and then a few songs later Island in the Sun started playing...so another shot....I was  done after this ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video