Post a random fact that most people would not know.

Views: 1101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the Australian national anthem was made in scotland

on Q.I so it MUST be true.....

Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.

A cat can independently rotate its ears 180 degrees. Take that, dogs!
Sheep outnumber people about 8 to 1 in Australia.
Your foot is as long as your forearm (or vice versa)
the distance from fingertip to fingertip when your arms are stretched out beside you (like your wingspan) is the same as how tall you are.

it's only a rough indication, For example Rajon Rondo's wingspan is 6 ft 9 in but he is only 6 ft 1inches tall. However he is a freak.

Another fact.

The platypus is the only mamal that has lays eggs instead of giving birth. It is also proof that god has a sense of humour.

blakesp26 said:

the distance from fingertip to fingertip when your arms are stretched out beside you (like your wingspan) is the same as how tall you are.

ah, good to know.  well it works for me.

and the platypus does not prove that God has a sense of humor....it only proves that he does not exist. (no offense to the religious folk)

Adrian said:

it's only a rough indication, For example Rajon Rondo's wingspan is 6 ft 9 in but he is only 6 ft 1inches tall. However he is a freak.

Another fact.

The platypus is the only mamal that has lays eggs instead of giving birth. It is also proof that god has a sense of humour.

blakesp26 said:

this is offensive to platypus's

blakesp26 said:

and the platypus does not prove that God has a sense of humor....it only proves that he does not exist. (no offense to the religious folk)

Adrian said:

Another fact.

blakesp26 said:

I hereby apologize if I offended any platypus and/or friends of any platypus.  What I said was ignorant, disrespectful and out of line.  I was falsely objectifying the platypus race and did not stop to think about how my comments would affect their personal feelings and reputation.  I hope the platypus community can someday look past this statement and see the good I have done and intend to do in this world. 

Thank you,

blakesp26

edgey44 said:

blakesp26 said:

Adrian said:

Another fact.

blakesp26 said:

i spoke to the platypus leaders, they didn't realise that the blake in question was in fact you. they apologize for making you apologize.

you will always be a friend of the platypus's

blakesp26 said:

I hereby apologize if I offended any platypus and/or friends of any platypus.  What I said was ignorant, disrespectful and out of line.  I was falsely objectifying the platypus race and did not stop to think about how my comments would affect their personal feelings and reputation.  I hope the platypus community can someday look past this statement and see the good I have done and intend to do in this world. 

Thank you,

blakesp26

edgey44 said:

The names of Popeye's four nephews are Pipeye, Peepeye, Pupeye, and Poopeye!

A violin contains about 70 separate pieces of wood!

It's illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while you're sitting on a curb in St. Louis!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video