Post a random fact that most people would not know.

Views: 1101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also you are welcome for me taking your thread to a whole new level.

Any math majors 'round here?
i wasn't talking about the seed of HoC.

hintofcoolness said:
No, the seed of HoC is dodge-proof, primarily due to excessive splash damage.

blakesp26 said:
couldn't you just give an estimate from personal experience?

hintofcoolness said:
The average speed of a male ejaculation is 28 mph. I would calculate the reaction time required to dodge such an ejaculation at a distance of one foot but I'm not good at math.
OH I KNOW what you meant. See how deftly that was handled? Learn, young one.

blakesp26 said:
i wasn't talking about the seed of HoC.

hintofcoolness said:
No, the seed of HoC is dodge-proof, primarily due to excessive splash damage.

blakesp26 said:
couldn't you just give an estimate from personal experience?

hintofcoolness said:
The average speed of a male ejaculation is 28 mph. I would calculate the reaction time required to dodge such an ejaculation at a distance of one foot but I'm not good at math.
nice job. and you do have excessive splash damage. my brother lives in LA and everytime he tells me it is raining...i say "oh brother, you know it doesn't rain in LA". I don't have the heart to tell him what it really is. (he likes to catch the raindrops HoC-drops on his tongue)

hintofcoolness said:
OH I KNOW what you meant. See how deftly that was handled? Learn, young one.

blakesp26 said:
i wasn't talking about the seed of HoC.

hintofcoolness said:
No, the seed of HoC is dodge-proof, primarily due to excessive splash damage.

blakesp26 said:
couldn't you just give an estimate from personal experience?

hintofcoolness said:
The average speed of a male ejaculation is 28 mph. I would calculate the reaction time required to dodge such an ejaculation at a distance of one foot but I'm not good at math.
as for your dodging question. lets see...
there are 5,280 ft in 1 mile, so the j*** is going 147,840 ft/hour
this equals 1.466667 ft/sec (17.6in/sec)
i believe the fastest human reaction time is 0.3 secs.
this means the j*** will travel 5.28 inches (nearly half-way) before one can react. (1.466667x0.3=0.44 --- 0.44ft=5.28in)
this gives another 0.381818 secs before one can move out of the way.
if a human head can move that fast i do not know.

someone check my math...i could be wrong
this thread is now officially about semen-dodging
and probably over
it's probably for the best.

ill through another one in there, just b/c it's a good one.

If you walk outside George Orwell's old house in London, you are now captured on surveillance cameras 33 times.

hintofcoolness said:
and probably over
The speed of a hummingbird's wings can be as fast as 90 strokes per second.
London has the most cctv cameras for a city 

IN THE WORLD

blakesp26 said:
it's probably for the best. ill through another one in there, just b/c it's a good one.

If you walk outside George Orwell's old house in London, you are now captured on surveillance cameras 33 times.

hintofcoolness said:
and probably over
Humming birds are the only birds that can fly backwards by flapping their wings in a figure eight motion.



placemats said:
The speed of a hummingbird's wings can be as fast as 90 strokes per second.
The top speed of a hummingbird was clocked at 71mph. Birdie?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video