Post a random fact that most people would not know.

Views: 1102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank goodness!

edgey44 said:
i spoke to the platypus leaders, they didn't realise that the blake in question was in fact you. they apologize for making you apologize.

you will always be a friend of the platypus's

blakesp26 said:

I hereby apologize if I offended any platypus and/or friends of any platypus.  What I said was ignorant, disrespectful and out of line.  I was falsely objectifying the platypus race and did not stop to think about how my comments would affect their personal feelings and reputation.  I hope the platypus community can someday look past this statement and see the good I have done and intend to do in this world. 

Thank you,

blakesp26

edgey44 said:

this is offensive to platypus's

Poopeye!

jKlein said:

The names of Popeye's four nephews are Pipeye, Peepeye, Pupeye, and Poopeye!

A violin contains about 70 separate pieces of wood!

It's illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while you're sitting on a curb in St. Louis!

just in case you didn't see it in another thread ;)

blakesp26 said:

thank goodness!

edgey44 said:
i spoke to the platypus leaders, they didn't realise that the blake in question was in fact you. they apologize for making you apologize.

you will always be a friend of the platypus's

blakesp26 said:

I hereby apologize if I offended any platypus and/or friends of any platypus.  What I said was ignorant, disrespectful and out of line.  I was falsely objectifying the platypus race and did not stop to think about how my comments would affect their personal feelings and reputation.  I hope the platypus community can someday look past this statement and see the good I have done and intend to do in this world. 

Thank you,

blakesp26

edgey44 said:

this is offensive to platypus's

in the 1600's in france a cow was publicly hanged for practising witchcraft

until the 1800s, Turkish women suspected of cheating were tied in a sack with cats and thrown into the ocean.

mosquitoes have 47 teeth.

when hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.

This is my favorite thread.

Caitlin Carmody said:

That is profoundly disturbing.

Sarah C. Kim said:

Caitlin Carmody said:

that is a cute hippo. i bet it is even adoarble when it is mad and covered in red sweat

Sarah C. Kim said:

Caitlin Carmody said:

It is. I don't see how it's "disturbing".. I'm a photographer though and see beauty in everything.

Caitlin Carmody said:

that is a cute hippo. i bet it is even adoarble when it is mad and covered in red sweat

Sarah C. Kim said:

Caitlin Carmody said:

did you join just so you could post that?

Stephany Johnson said:
This is not true. Hippos do not technically have sweat glands. When they are out of the water, they secrete a red liquid to keep their bodies moist and it keeps them from getting sunburned. 

Sarah C. Kim said:

Caitlin Carmody said:

Charlie Brown's father was a barber....and ol' Chuck only had that one little hair!
The first show to ever show a toilet flushing was Leave it to Beaver! I won a free carwash knowing that! It was the best carwash ever.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video