Which will move on and go on to the next mach agianst the other albums! Voting ends on Monday,Oct.  18th for Raditude VS. Pinkerton. The next day see the next mach up and the winner!!!

Keep voting to see who wins!!!!

Keep note that voting is THREE days per competition so get votes in soon!

WHO WILL WIN THE GREATEST ALBUM EVER COMPETITION!!!!! : )

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pinkerton. Raditude is embarrassingly awful.
I like all the songs (except can't stop partying) but it is still my least favorite weezer album. (I'd probably give the Druze edition 7.7/10

MakeUpOnShelf said:
Come on now. Raditude wasn't THAT bad. The lyrics are mostly uninpired, but I Want You To and Tripping Down the Freeway are Weezer classics. The rest of the album (except for Love Is The Answer) at least sounds cool. I'll take it.
Whoops! I meant DELUXE edition. Stupid iPod auto spell check

The dreWid said:
I like all the songs (except can't stop partying) but it is still my least favorite weezer album. (I'd probably give the Druze edition 7.7/10

MakeUpOnShelf said:
Come on now. Raditude wasn't THAT bad. The lyrics are mostly uninpired, but I Want You To and Tripping Down the Freeway are Weezer classics. The rest of the album (except for Love Is The Answer) at least sounds cool. I'll take it.
this is too hard to decide.

Both great albums in totally different ways but here in 2010 I'll listen to Raditude first.

Memories Tour 4 Australia said:
That's a good point. I mean, it's not like I'm driving around blaring Pinkerton these days. But, that doesn't have much to do with which album is better; which is clearly Raditude.

Ross Thomas said:

Both great albums in totally different ways but here in 2010 I'll listen to Raditude first.

Memories Tour 4 Australia said:
I like most of what Weezer does, with some albums and songs faring better than others of course. But I am really surprised that some people actually think Raditude is better than Pinkerton. Seriously? I thought this thread was a joke at first.

I think for a lot of Weezer fans the world has turned and left them in 1996 :)
placemats said:
I like most of what Weezer does, with some albums and songs faring better than others of course. But I am really surprised that some people actually think Raditude is better than Pinkerton. Seriously? I thought this thread was a joke at first.
actually, I'm trying to skew the results on purpose...shhhhh

Ross Thomas said:

placemats said:
Oh, I know exactly who is tampering with the results. So I guess this thread turned out to be a good joke afterall.

SPAZMATIK1 said:
actually, I'm trying to skew the results on purpose...shhhhh

Ross Thomas said:

placemats said:
Or maybe it's just that a lot of post-pink fans are living in the land of "Make Believe" :)

Ross Thomas said:

placemats said:
Pinkerton.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video