Which will move on and go on to the next mach agianst the other albums! Voting ends on Monday,Oct.  18th for Raditude VS. Pinkerton. The next day see the next mach up and the winner!!!

Keep voting to see who wins!!!!

Keep note that voting is THREE days per competition so get votes in soon!

WHO WILL WIN THE GREATEST ALBUM EVER COMPETITION!!!!! : )

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What will the next "Mock up" be?
I agree completely
Yes
Why is this even a contest?
Maybe just to see what a blowout it is?
Pink
Can you share what you're smoking please??
there is clearly none left!!
Ummmm....Pinkerton?

That's like comparing a pure-bread afghan hound to a cross-eyed mut from Billy-bob's backyard.
Obviously Raditude. I prefer poorly written, silly, forgettable, pop FAR more than I like one of the greatest f****** Rock & Roll albums ever made.
"No there is no other one..."
Raditude was like a giant steaming piece of crap with vapor rising filling anyones mind that hears it with a sounds far worse then finger nails on a chalkboard.
even though my dad left me, my bro and my mum in 1991 i blame raditude for that!

and somehow we drew strength from pinkerton.............dont ask me how because none of this makes sense...

then again raditude doesnt make sense
Come on now. Raditude wasn't THAT bad. The lyrics are mostly uninpired, but I Want You To and Tripping Down the Freeway are Weezer classics. The rest of the album (except for Love Is The Answer) at least sounds cool. I'll take it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video