i dont know too much about this album coming out so my questions are

What is the release date ?

also

I believe that I read somewhere that its going to be the last of the Pinkerton/Songs from the Black H*** material ? Is this correct ?

Is there a tracklist out yet ?

well anyone who can help thanks its much appreciated

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's coming out in December.

1. I'm So Lonely2. Getchoo3. Lisa4. Negativland5. You Gave Your Love To Me Softly6. When You’re Alone7. Susanne8. There Is No Other One9. Let Me Wash At Your Sink10. Waiting On You11. Oh No, This Is Not For Me12. Tired of Sex13. She's Had a Girl14. What Is This I Find?15. Now I Finally See16. Longtime Sunshine17. I'm Lonely On A Saturday Night18. Oh God I'm Hungry19. I'm On Fire, You Are A Liar20. The End of My String21. I Can't Break Your Heart22. Money Makes Me Happy23. My Mind's On You24. Defeat on the Hill
25. Clarinet Waltz

A Glorious Moment
Go to weezerpedia

The dreWid said:
It's coming out in December.
1. I'm So Lonely2. Getchoo3. Lisa4. Negativland5. You Gave Your Love To Me Softly6. When You’re Alone7. Susanne8. There Is No Other One9. Let Me Wash At Your Sink10. Waiting On You11. Oh No, This Is Not For Me12. Tired of Sex13. She's Had a Girl14. What Is This I Find?15. Now I Finally See16. Longtime Sunshine17. I'm Lonely On A Saturday Night18. Oh God I'm Hungry19. I'm On Fire, You Are A Liar20. The End of My String21. I Can't Break Your Heart22. Money Makes Me Happy23. My Mind's On You24. Defeat on the Hill
25. Clarinet Waltz

A Glorious Moment
thanks for the help

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.