Where do we get the presale codes?

I am specifically looking for Seattle presale code.

 

Thank you!! 

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Clever 
For what? The book?
yes, each city will have a different presale code for the book. good job.

Blueperton said:
For what? The book?
Thank you Farkas!

Farkas said:
Clever 
just to clarify: i said that your username was clever, not that "clever" was the presale code.

Lexi Luthor said:
Thank you Farkas!

Farkas said:
Clever 
what is wrong with you.

Farkas said:
just to clarify: i said that your username was clever, not that "clever" was the presale code.

Lexi Luthor said:
Thank you Farkas!

Farkas said:
Clever 
What do you mean?

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
what is wrong with you.

Farkas said:
just to clarify: i said that your username was clever, not that "clever" was the presale code.

Lexi Luthor said:
Thank you Farkas!

Farkas said:
Clever 
i mean why are you such a useless s*** bag.

Farkas said:
What do you mean?

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
what is wrong with you.

Farkas said:
just to clarify: i said that your username was clever, not that "clever" was the presale code.

Lexi Luthor said:
Thank you Farkas!

Farkas said:
Clever 
...I dunno, lol

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
i mean why are you such a useless s*** bag.

Farkas said:
What do you mean?

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
what is wrong with you.

Farkas said:
just to clarify: i said that your username was clever, not that "clever" was the presale code.

Lexi Luthor said:
Thank you Farkas!

Farkas said:
Clever 
Did you still need a code? Try "RIVERS".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video