Do any of you think it will come out Nov. 2 like most of their albums have? or will it end that trend and come out later? Also, what do you think their next album will sound like?

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

most of the albums came out in May.

didnt hurley come out nov 2?

nope, sept 14

In England anyway

i don't think hurley counts as "most of their albums."
Death to false metal is the only one isn't it?

Pink Deluxe and DTFM are the only ones I know of to come out on November 2nd.  Hurley was released September 10th in the US.

All other Albums have been mid-late May.  Red was early June, and Pinkerton was released in September....of 96

I'd like to hear another song like Waiting on You.  Bring back the fuzzy/crunchy guitars and buzzsaw keyboards.

Whatever the album does end up sounding like, I wish for more guitar solos.  Hurley was a step in the right direction, but I want Make Believe worthy solos.  Rivers can shred (so can Brian), and I want them to fully exploit their skills.

I think the new album will either sound like Hurley or Make Believe.
More guitar solos...that's really my only prerequiset. With all of this meditating Rivers is doing maybe the whoel album will just be one long guitar solo called "Zen and stuff"...trade mark.

ya maybe. but then again he's been doing this meditation thing for almost ten years now, so...

America said:
More guitar solos...that's really my only prerequiset. With all of this meditating Rivers is doing maybe the whoel album will just be one long guitar solo called "Zen and stuff"...trade mark.
Maybe the album will be about Pie? Or lot's of songs related to the tsunami in Japan. Both seem like good possibilities.

Dad Rubelstein said:
ya maybe. but then again he's been doing this meditation thing for almost ten years now, so...

America said:
No.

America said:
Maybe the album will be about Pie? Or lot's of songs related to the tsunami in Japan. Both seem like good possibilities.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video