did anybody get post weezer depression? cuz i really did, but i was really lucky this summer, got to meet brian, i talk to pat, my dad talked to scott and i met rivers three times, he even stayed in the lounge and his hotel talking to us until 1:15 in the morning, i don't know why people on random websites say "rivers cuomo hates his fans!" cuz he wouldn't have spent like an hour with me and my dad and big bro if that were true, i even spoke japanese to him (I can die now, no seriously) but when i got home i was overcome with feelings of "ITS OVER!! WHEN THEY COME BACK ILL BE DEAD!! " which doesn't make sense because i was born in the 90s...

Views: 1140

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is it his mouth?

Gohi said:

If it makes you feel better, Rivers looks like some sort of muppet in that photo.

just noticed that three people are wearing weezer shirts in that picture. do australians not follow the rule about not wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see?



happy otter said:

just noticed that three people are wearing weezer shirts in that picture. do australians not follow the rule about not wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see?


no, and 95 percent of the people there were wearing weezer t shirts, and this wasn't taken at a gig.

Just his entire face, really

Chihiro Ameda said:

is it his mouth?

Gohi said:

If it makes you feel better, Rivers looks like some sort of muppet in that photo.

I haven't seen that rule followed very closely in the past few years in the US.

happy otter said:

just noticed that three people are wearing weezer shirts in that picture. do australians not follow the rule about not wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see?



Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

I haven't seen that rule followed very closely in the past few years in the US.

happy otter said:

just noticed that three people are wearing weezer shirts in that picture. do australians not follow the rule about not wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see?

But doesn't he look CUUUUTTE!!

Gohi said:

Just his entire face, really

Chihiro Ameda said:

is it his mouth?

Gohi said:

If it makes you feel better, Rivers looks like some sort of muppet in that photo.

ignorantia legis neminem excusat



Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

I haven't seen that rule followed very closely in the past few years in the US.

happy otter said:

just noticed that three people are wearing weezer shirts in that picture. do australians not follow the rule about not wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see?

OP is the new god of A6.

why does everybody keep saying that?

Ben Hogan said:

OP is the new god of A6.

I had some serious PCD for a while....crying everyday for no reason hahha!! Make me very excited to get to the US soon to see them again!!! 

I am very excited that The Relationship are recording their new album!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video