Sorry about all the blank space...testing Poll app...

Views: 25

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

voted
I see nothing but a blank space.
You see that really small percentage on Brave New World? That's me. Yeah. Pretty much I'm the only one who loves that song. I know it's not single worthy or anything, but I can't get enough of it for some reason.

In terms of single material, Ruling Me is pretty great. Unspoken would be unexpected, not sure how well it would do on the radio. Run Away is just awesome though. I actually like every song on the record but I like some more on some days than others.

I was wondering why I saw the poll option in the menu earlier today Sarah haha.
I don't see a poll.
Can someone help me out? lol

But, you're not alone. I love Brave New World too. But it's not my favorite.
elscorcho said:
I don't see a poll.
Can someone help me out? lol

But, you're not alone. I love Brave New World too. But it's not my favorite.
try a different browser............or wait
all i can suggest
voted
Brave New World is amazing. I dig it too.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
You see that really small percentage on Brave New World? That's me. Yeah. Pretty much I'm the only one who loves that song. I know it's not single worthy or anything, but I can't get enough of it for some reason.

In terms of single material, Ruling Me is pretty great. Unspoken would be unexpected, not sure how well it would do on the radio. Run Away is just awesome though. I actually like every song on the record but I like some more on some days than others.

I was wondering why I saw the poll option in the menu earlier today Sarah haha.
lol at that big percentage for wheres my sex.. its almost as if someone voted for it several times... funny that

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video