Is anyone paying attention to the Republican presidential race?

Have any opinions or contenders that seem interesting to you?

I probably won't watch the debates on CNN tonight because, well, Monday Night Football is on and I already know who I'm voting for.  I'll probably watch the "highlight reel" tomorrow on the internet so I can see all the great Rick Perry quotes (great = absurd, idiotic, and straight out contradictory) and then all the fumblings and indirect answers of Mitt Romney - "I'd like to answer that question in a completely bass ackwards way, that cool?"

couldn't stop lolling at this pic.

discuss/flame

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i am, but purely for teh lolz.

I have a feeling this one is going to be especially full of them.  Perry, Romney, and Bachman make a lot of stupid faces.....and then they talk

Other things I'm looking forward to this election cycle: The Onion headlines

action garage [berry] said:

i am, but purely for teh lolz.

yes, I'm looking forward to people quoting jokes from the Daily Show and trying to pawn them off as their own witty insight

Most entertaining right now for me is McMillan...that guy has balls (on his face)......I don't know how ppl take him seriously...or he takes himself seriously....

Too bad Trump is out...they would have been like a yin and yang those two......

c*** n balls ticket

Natkat128 said:

Most entertaining right now for me is McMillan...that guy has balls (on his face)......I don't know how ppl take him seriously...or he takes himself seriously....

sorry if this is old news but.....
Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
c*** n balls ticket

Natkat128 said:

This never gets old either:

so, how was the debate? i read a couple of news stories but i'm too lazy to search it out online and watch it myself so someone gimme a précis.
Perry is the "front runner" so he got picked on.  Wolf Blitzer tried to make everyone look dumb.  Romney just kind of repeated himself.  And everyone else got as little time as possible.  Ron Paul had the best ideas, but not the best delivery (imo)

action garage [berry] said:
so, how was the debate? i read a couple of news stories but i'm too lazy to search it out online and watch it myself so someone gimme a précis.

Watch the end!!!!!   

my cat could write, film and edit a better campaign ad than that
lol, thank you for this!!!

Natkat128 said:

Watch the end!!!!!   

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music