Scott has been with the band for around 10 years and 6 albums.  Every other thread on here is "matt sharp is awesome".   Yes the Blue Album was perfect.  I don't like Pinkerton as much as everyone else seems to but to each his own.  If I were Scott I would take the money I've made and tell fans to get bent.  If people continue to rag on him in lieu of a former member who knows maybe he will do just that and front a second rate band also.  Scott, you have been a great weezer contributer and you deserve credit where credit is due.  Keep doing what you do.

Thanks for 10 great years.

Brandon

Views: 323

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

it's funny because scott is a grown fûcking man who doesn't give a shît whether or not kids on a message board support him.

Wilford Brimley 666 said:
It's funny because we are still having this discussion.
EITHER WAY IT'S FUNNY, OK

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:
it's funny because scott is a grown fûcking man who doesn't give a shît whether or not kids on a message board support him.

Wilford Brimley 666 said:
It's funny because we are still having this discussion.
everytime I see this thread it makes me think that Scott is some heroin addict who needs our support. Pretty sure he's doing fine with his family with his hot wife and his mansion.
how did we go from scott to charlie sheen?
ROFL at defending Charlie Sheen. And please don't respond with anything about him having more money than me or whatever, I don't care. Life is not about money or sex or making piece of s*** tv shows. Seriously, Two and a Half Men has got to be the worst s*** on television. The fact that FX aired it before Always Sunny this season was degrading.

CrackerJack said:

so you are angered by the fact that he accepted a job at the biggest show on television, became a famous actor, got free drugs, hooked up with women (god forbid), and wanted money?

Also, you cant blame him for divorcing wives.  Denise Richards became a b****.

He's also not embarrasing himself, he can do whatever the f*** he wants.  If he was fired today, he can drive back to his mansion and sleep on a bed culminating the 100th episode that earned him 1.8 million.

And....hooking up with women?  That really is enough to get you to dislike someone?

Lewis Digges said:

At least Scott is not like Charlie Sheen embarassing himself every day of his life, talks smack about his show, him doing drugs, hooking up with women, being money hungry, divorcing wives and basically being a jerk.

Scott is amazing both as a bassist and a person and I can't wait until we celebrate 10 years of Scott in Weezer.

Scott man I love you so much. You are the best bassist this band has had and really stablized the band after a few difficult years with the line up. Your bass is most bodaciouse and i want you to write more songs lol.
yeah even though i like the first two albums way more than the others, i still respect scott way more cuz matt left and formed the rentals and basically stole weezers sound.
IMO, he's much greater than Matt Sharp.
I appreciate the support Brandon. You Are Great

Scott is an amazing artist AND he is the nicest guy on earth.  What's not to love?  

did someone seriously delete the post i made.

lol at both scott's response and the mod/admin who would delete a post that consisted only of "lol."

HE DOES LAY DOWN SOME NICE GROOVES FROM TIME TO TIME.MMM HMMM

Dorian Zelaya said:
but scott doesnt do any thing for the band besides play bass for the trillionth time,im not gonna get into another one of these argument so i wont be repying after this

Brandon said:

Dorian Zelaya said:
MATT MATT!!
Obviously we are all entitled to our own opinions I just think singling out one member constantly wanting someone else is unfair and insulting. I'm sure the rentals are a good watch but my personal feeling is to support the man who has held that post now for longer than anyone else.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video