Please please please come to Detroit with the Memories Tour!!

Please :)

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not asking for charity. I'm asking to pay the full ticket price. I also think you'd be surprised by some bands' motives and moves. I think comments like yours would also definitely make a "business" ignore your wants. So keep up the negativity!!! I'm sure it will work out well for you.

Dungeon Master said:
i doubt any post on this forum have any impact on what happens with/in/about weezer. the band makes money moves. i'm sure they feel slightly bad that there are areas they neglect to tour, but its just not possible. i'm sure management does spread sheets and calculations of where they will sell the most the tickets. yes, its sounds cold and sterile, but weezer is a business, not a charity.
well what you call negativity is just really have a realistic look at the situation.

and yes, it is charity if the band can't recoup the money they spent to put on a concert.

Mon Mon said:
I'm not asking for charity. I'm asking to pay the full ticket price. I also think you'd be surprised by some bands' motives and moves. I think comments like yours would also definitely make a "business" ignore your wants. So keep up the negativity!!! I'm sure it will work out well for you.

Dungeon Master said:
i doubt any post on this forum have any impact on what happens with/in/about weezer. the band makes money moves. i'm sure they feel slightly bad that there are areas they neglect to tour, but its just not possible. i'm sure management does spread sheets and calculations of where they will sell the most the tickets. yes, its sounds cold and sterile, but weezer is a business, not a charity.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video