Please please please come to Detroit with the Memories Tour!!

Please :)

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They're not coming. Go to Chicago.
Thank you genius, but it's sold out. Clearly, that was my first idea!!
My point was that all the dates are set. No more will be added. Threads like these don't do anything.

Mon Mon said:
Thank you genius, but it's sold out. Clearly, that was my first idea!!
All the dates aren't necessarily added. If they get positive feedback from these shows they could continue.

Come to Detroit! It's not a real "tour" unless you come to Detroit Rock City.
I'm pretty sure that if any new locations get added it will be the chance in Poughkeepsie. this has been pretty confirmed now.
You're a fool.

MakeUpOnShelf said:
All the dates aren't necessarily added. If they get positive feedback from these shows they could continue.

ha ha ha, it had to be said!

elscorcho said:
You're a fool.

MakeUpOnShelf said:

No, it didn't. And there's nothing wrong with starting these posts.
Yeah but we can at least make them aware that we want them here. How do you keep changing your display name?

☺♥ kittens ♥☺ said:
yeah, it's working so well for the australians who post here.

MakeUpOnShelf said:
No, it didn't. And there's nothing wrong with starting these posts.
Don't be so negative. It doesn't hurt to at least ask. I didn't know where else to ask, so I did it here. They might read it, and maybe they were thinking about Detroit, and maybe if they see a lot of interest, they'll add it. They wouldn't continue to make music and tour if they didn't enjoy it.
i doubt any post on this forum have any impact on what happens with/in/about weezer. the band makes money moves. i'm sure they feel slightly bad that there are areas they neglect to tour, but its just not possible. i'm sure management does spread sheets and calculations of where they will sell the most the tickets. yes, its sounds cold and sterile, but weezer is a business, not a charity.
I got your back Mon Mon. DETROIT!

Mon Mon said:
Don't be so negative. It doesn't hurt to at least ask. I didn't know where else to ask, so I did it here. They might read it, and maybe they were thinking about Detroit, and maybe if they see a lot of interest, they'll add it. They wouldn't continue to make music and tour if they didn't enjoy it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video