Hey guys,

wanted to see what you all think of my translation of Devotion.. please check it out and let me know when you get a chance, thanks a lot!

-ben

http://youtu.be/tw72Werl6aA

Tags: Cover, Devotion, Weezer, thank, you

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's pretty cool but I have a few suggestions. You've got some of the lyrics wrong on here unless you changed them for some reason. Also the auto-tune does not mesh with the vibe of the recording. Cool harmonies on the lead line.

Sounds Great Ben!

Really nice work. Man, the melody is absurd in that song, I forgot how much I love it. Do you write original music?

Thanks for the feedback man, honesty is always good too!   I know I got a few of the lyrics wrong, it was an honest mistake..  I always used to think thats what they were (10 years ago) and naturally sang them how I remembered it.. so shame on me for that!    Thanks for checking out though, take care man.

Gohi said:

It's pretty cool but I have a few suggestions. You've got some of the lyrics wrong on here unless you changed them for some reason. Also the auto-tune does not mesh with the vibe of the recording. Cool harmonies on the lead line.

Sorry for focusing too much on the negatives, amigo. You did a great job.

dude, no worries!  Honest opinions are always welcome:)   But I appreciate it, and thanks for checking it out in the first place.  Have a good weekend man.

Gohi said:

Sorry for focusing too much on the negatives, amigo. You did a great job.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video