PINKERTON won against RADITUDE. Who will this match? See first match to find out rules.

Please put a one word answer. Either Make Believe or Pink.

Keep checking in to see the winner and the next match up!!!!!

Have fun voting! : )                   MAKE BELIVE OR PINK

WHO WILL WIN!!!

Rad was extremly close but only lost by one vote. I have been getting complaints that pink is so going to win but rad almost beat it in the comp. I hope you understand these threads make perfect sense! I looked up best weezer ablums and most people said Pink and Rad so I made that the first match up. I am so sorry if you don't think so but I just made this for fun.

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't put a one word answer if I choose make believe
Why do you start these threads? Pinkerton is going to win. Everytime. Against every album. Blue vs. Pinkerton would be the only close match-up.
Blue>Pinkerton

elscorcho said:
Why do you start these threads? Pinkerton is going to win. Everytime. Against every album. Blue vs. Pinkerton would be the only close match-up.
make believe.
Well one of us wrong.

blakesp26 said:
Blue>Pinkerton

elscorcho said:
And Jesus, it Pinkerton. Nothing on this site will ever win. You could put Pinkerton against Highway 61 Revisited and Pinkerton would probably win.
why would you start with pink vs. raditude? that that was a horrible decision!

im' gonna have to go with pink though... even though make believe has a lot of great songs (perfect situation.. one of my favs)
but oh well.

PINKERTON.
Honestly, that's about my list too. Pinkerton is my favorite, but as for best, it's probably Highway 61.

CrackerJack said:
well to be fair, pinkerton is in my top 5. It prolly goes...

Abbey Road
Revolver
Highway 61
Pinkerton
Led Zeppelin 2 or favorite worst nightmare
I think he's trying to go for a NCAA tourney vibe, with the lowest seed against the highest. But if that were the case, why would Pinkerton be back, when it shouldn't appear until a theoretical second round.

WeezerSituation said:
why would you start with pink vs. raditude? that that was a horrible decision!

im' gonna have to go with pink though... even though make believe has a lot of great songs (perfect situation.. one of my favs)
but oh well.

PINKERTON.
I know I voted for Raditude. Now I'm f*****' PISSED! You shouldn't cheat man. That's not cool.

CrackerJack said:
didnt like everyone just vote for raditude? Lol/

j-biebs said:
i question how you came up with pinkerton as the winner of the previous match.

what were the totals?
nascar...hahahhha
monster truck jam...hehehe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.