From being at the concert in L.A. and listening to various youtube video with my headphones, it becomes apparent that Scott does not play the same bass lines as Matt did on the album. This is a real bummer cause I spent so much time learning all of the Blue Album and Pinkerton bass lines note for note.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have to admit, I am laughing. not just by the OPs comments, but by the responses here.

maybe scott thinks the basslines suck?!?

he didn't write them and i'm guess he wanted to put his own spin on them. keep in mind that a concert is not a record. they should do different things. i think this hard for some people to accept. if you just want to hear what was on the record why didn't you just stay home and spin pinkerton? it would have been much cheaper.
Did you stand there the entire time listening to what Scott was playing, not really paying attention to the fact that you were seeing the guys playing one of their albums in full? JEEEEEEEEEZ!

Also, what blake and biebs said.
Holy sweet God-damn, Scott left Matt's bass lines in the basement.

This thread is kind of embarrassing.
Well, you realize no one else plays the music note-for-note either... right?
hahahahahahahaahah
Holy crap guys, Pat didn't play the album tom beat for beat.

KHAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!
Well I am a bass player and I grew up on Pinkerton, I won't disagree that Scott is a great bass player in his own right but he should at least try to do something similar to the original bass lines, oh well.
LOL

blakesp26 said:
Scott wasn't playing note for note, he not good he chicken cheepcheepcheep!

He's betrayed me! I don't have a friend in the wor-old.

Tommy Wiseau said:
Scott wasn't playing note for note, he not good he chicken cheepcheepcheep!

He's betrayed me! I don't have a friend in the wor-old.
Do you want me to order a pizza?
This is annoying. You got to see them live. You're lucky. Be thankful.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video