Wow...finally, I saw the album in its entirety and it was amazing!  Weezer really kicked ass throughout the whole show.

If anyone has good videos from the show, post them on youtube!!!

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is just me or did Rivers choose to go with "Kurt Cobain" during Susanne?! (...just like he originally wrote it!) Nirvana played Roseland back in the 90's ...hope Kurt was listening to Rivers' shout out :) I always love any Nirvana-Weezer links/connections.

I think the biggest news of the night was that Jaime was dusted off and played as part of the B-sides greatest hits set.  I had those sweet VIP seats on the platform on the right side of the building and it made the night unreal.  

Luis Moreno said:

What is just me or did Rivers choose to go with "Kurt Cobain" during Susanne?! (...just like he originally wrote it!) Nirvana played Roseland back in the 90's ...hope Kurt was listening to Rivers' shout out :) I always love any Nirvana-Weezer links/connections.

Yeah. That show kicked major boo-tay.

I never thought I'd live to see the day Pinkerton was performed.

When Karl showed the slide of the Rolling Stone poll where they were second worst album of the year lol no wonder Da Rivz held a grudge for so long! Lol

And yes, Rivers substituted "Slash" with "Kurt Cobain" in Suzanne.. The way it was intended! Awweesssooommmeeeeee

Was it a bit strange that once they started playing Pinkerton they didn't say a word to the audience? Lol then again, that's how they usually are anyway..

Man.. Pinkerton ruled live. Absolutely RULED.
--------
Set list
-------
01- Memories
02 -Pork and Beans
03 -Greatest Man That Ever Lived
04- Perfect situation
05- Dope nose
06- You Gave Your Love To Me Softly
07- Suzanne
08- Jamie
09- Only in dreams

- intermission - slide show.. Oops, wrong slide show... found the right one!

10- Tired of Sex
11- Getchoo
12 - No One Else
13- Why Bother?
14- Across the Sea
15- Good Life
16- El Scorcho
17- Pink Triangle
18 - Falling For You
19 - Butterly

I also was sitting on the side VIP seated area. You may have noticed me because I was the first person River's notioned to get up so he could sit in my chair and sing during "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived"

I took videos of the entire (except for "Memories," "Pork and Beans" and "Dope Nose")!

I am going to upload them to youtube so subscribe to my channel if you're interested. I'm gonna try to get them all up ASAP but I'm leaving tomorrow for a week vacation. I'll upload the files before I edit the names.

http://www.youtube.com/user/livinginavideo

This was most definitely the best Weezer show I've ever seen if not one of the best concert experiences I've ever had! Such an awesome show.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B42F48EF2C5BFBB6 --- This is the playlist I'm putting them all in.

amazing show.

did anyone notice that brian missed his queue for el scorcho and rivers cracked a smile when he walked over. i thought they were gonna bust out laughing.

I didn't notice that. But I was sitting right under Brian ( I don't remember the song) and he kicked the wire that was connecting one of his pedals. He bent down to try and put it back in but his hand was shacking and he couldn't get it at first. Even the pros still get nervous. Finally snapped it back in just before he had to sing something. Might have been El Scorcho.

Also at the very end of Butterfly Rivers missed a chord and played two wrong chords. He noticed it and stopped playing to catch up. You could see him smile.

Amazing show though.

snackies said:

amazing show.

did anyone notice that brian missed his queue for el scorcho and rivers cracked a smile when he walked over. i thought they were gonna bust out laughing.

Don't forget they played Hash PIpe before Dope Nose as well.  2 10 song sets.

Thanks! Im just a burnout and was smoking during hash pipe lol though I thought it was after Dope Nose...

Still, awweeessooommeeeeeeee

oh yeah! ... I didn't get Hash Pipe either lol

Hash Pipe was after Dope Nose. They were going back in time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video