im depressed with life. the only thing keeping me going is pinkerton. and that im seeing weezer next month. other than that, ive got nothing going on. thank you, that is all

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree. Works for Charlie Sheen.

Brofeseffef Fvckoff said:
I suggest drugs, hookers and aggressive masterbation.
If weezer didn't care for their fans they wouldn't be doing the memories tour in the first place.

Keith Just said:
well waiting to see them would have kept me going but they just crap on there fans with small venues and ticketmaster screw ups that they dont really care to fix. i actually saved the little money i can get from random tasks to be able to go see them play the 2 nyc shows since getting a job is impossible where i am and having no car doesnt help either so seeing 2 of what can possibly be my favorite cds live was a top priority but they dont care about there real fans they just care about the ones that have the most money. so you shouldnt rely on weezer they will let you down
yea its awesome that they are doing a memories tour for the fans but a majority of there actual fans that grew up and attached emotionally with the blue album and pinkterton arent going to be there since they havent even tried to make up for ticketmaster screwing up and they chose such small venues for there biggest tour in a while so in our place theres just gonna be a bunch of spoiled kids who play rock band and know like 5 songs. and we dont even have hundreds of dollars to spend on them in this economy. bad enough the ticks for the nyc shows were like 74 bucks and so many people made these shows a main priority to go to with the slim money they get just to be turned down by ticketmaster screwing up and scalpers owning more then half of the tickets. so if they actually cared enough to make it up to all there actual fans and actually give them an even chance to see there 2 masterpieces that would be great.

Stefan said:
If weezer didn't care for their fans they wouldn't be doing the memories tour in the first place.

Keith Just said:
well waiting to see them would have kept me going but they just crap on there fans with small venues and ticketmaster screw ups that they dont really care to fix. i actually saved the little money i can get from random tasks to be able to go see them play the 2 nyc shows since getting a job is impossible where i am and having no car doesnt help either so seeing 2 of what can possibly be my favorite cds live was a top priority but they dont care about there real fans they just care about the ones that have the most money. so you shouldnt rely on weezer they will let you down
trueee. But as Karl said, it's out of their control now. It's not like they can book a whole new tour. Also, I think the fans that just know the singles wouldn't pay so much to go anyway.
But whatever, I agree with you. Hopefully they'll release a dvd so all the people who can't go get to enjoy it too. Don't quote me on this, but didn't Scott say on twitter or something that they're trying to get another show in New York?

Keith Just said:
yea its awesome that they are doing a memories tour for the fans but a majority of there actual fans that grew up and attached emotionally with the blue album and pinkterton arent going to be there since they havent even tried to make up for ticketmaster screwing up and they chose such small venues for there biggest tour in a while so in our place theres just gonna be a bunch of spoiled kids who play rock band and know like 5 songs. and we dont even have hundreds of dollars to spend on them in this economy. bad enough the ticks for the nyc shows were like 74 bucks and so many people made these shows a main priority to go to with the slim money they get just to be turned down by ticketmaster screwing up and scalpers owning more then half of the tickets. so if they actually cared enough to make it up to all there actual fans and actually give them an even chance to see there 2 masterpieces that would be great.

Stefan said:

Keith Just said:
well im not expecting a new tour but just a couple of more dates added at bigger places but on this tour they dont even play alot of shows they play like 10 shows only on the west and east sides of the states not even a huge extensive tour. they should have atleast toured alot and played better venues instead of playing a couple shows and working on another album. alot of people want to see them and them touring like this is turning down there fans who dont want to travel to go see them

Stefan said:
trueee. But as Karl said, it's out of their control now. It's not like they can book a whole new tour. Also, I think the fans that just know the singles wouldn't pay so much to go anyway.
But whatever, I agree with you. Hopefully they'll release a dvd so all the people who can't go get to enjoy it too. Don't quote me on this, but didn't Scott say on twitter or something that they're trying to get another show in New York?

Keith Just said:

Stefan said:

Keith Just said:

Dungeon Master said:
no one has idea what is going on...

Dungeon Master said:
ohhhh, the age old question, 'who am I?'. I'm Leon Spinks!

j-biebs said:
who are you?

Dungeon Master said:
This thread makes me smile.

and cheer up Pinkertonjunkie, you can't be more hated than I am on this board.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video