Did anyone else get Pinkerton Diaries today? It's waiting for me at home and I cannot wait to be done with work and go open it!!!

Tags: diaries, pinkerton

Views: 6201

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All I have to say is WOW thanks for thinking I'm 18!!!

I'm not saying they aren't, I'm asserting my belief that both will be the case.  

Mrk Jcksn [Mark Jackson] said:

i don't think the two outcomes are mutually exclusive.

ShreddingBullets said:

I will make you a ban bet that whoever leaks the album, and it will be leaked, will not be sued, but in fact hailed and thanked by the community.  Deal?

well ya, they don't arrest people for pirating music, they just sue them.

your use of the word "but" implies that it is an either/or scenario, imo.

ShreddingBullets said:

ShreddingBullets said:

I will make you a ban bet that whoever leaks the album, and it will be leaked, will not be sued, but in fact hailed and thanked by the community.  Deal?

i want to pick up dry cleaning for a living. 

are you serious bro?

i bet RC gets f***** PISSED when his shirts get over-starched. thats a bad day at the office. 

Mike Small (Smalls) said:

are you serious bro?

I used "but" to demonstrate that it conflicts with your view point.  Not all that hard to understand, even with your attempt to nitpick.  Feel free to replace it with a conjuction of your choosing if you can't understand the sentence.  You could argue semantics with me or you can take my bet if you're so worried that someone will be sued over this.  Or you could just accept that there will be no consequences to leaking it, even if you feel their should be.

ShreddingBullets said:

ShreddingBullets said:

you are monumentally annoying.

just upload the album, its 2011.

ShreddingBullets said:

ShreddingBullets said:

except what you don't seem to get is that only one of the two conflicts with my viewpoint. i never said the person who leaked the album wouldn't be loved by weezer fans. your phrasing suggests that i stated otherwise.

i think it's pretty foolish to assume that there will be zero consequences for the leaker, especially if he or she is stupid enough to take credit for the leak. eventually it will leak, yes, and more than likely nothing will happen, but that doesn't mean we need to pressure the one person who for sure has a copy of it. you've waited this long, what's another day or two?

ShreddingBullets said:

I used "but" to demonstrate that it conflicts with your view point.  Not all that hard to understand, even with your attempt to nitpick.  Feel free to replace it with a conjuction of your choosing if you can't understand the sentence.  You could argue semantics with me or you can take my bet if you're so worried that someone will be sued over this.  Or you could just accept that there will be no consequences to leaking it, even if you feel their should be.

ShreddingBullets said:

ShreddingBullets said:

Then match my bet.  If the leaker faces no consequences, I don't have to see your posts here for a month, if the leaker gets sued or there's some official consequence, I'll bow out.  You seem pretty confident, and I'd love to not have to read your diction-arguing posts for a while.  Deal?

i think it's pretty foolish to assume that there will be zero consequences for the leaker, especially if he or she is stupid enough to take credit for the leak. 

given that whomever does leak the album will more than likely do so anonymously, that really lessens the chances of any official consequences. this doesn't seem like a fair bet.

Good call, it doesn't seem fair.  Let's resolve that the bet goes on if we find out who leaked it.  

given that whomever does leak the album will more than likely do so anonymously, that really lessens the chances of any official consequences. this doesn't seem like a fair bet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video