Did anyone else get Pinkerton Diaries today? It's waiting for me at home and I cannot wait to be done with work and go open it!!!

Tags: diaries, pinkerton

Views: 6202

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joan Wasser was Rivers' pick for the female lead in SFTBH and he uses the term "jo-jo" interchangeably with Maria when referring to her/her character.

Max said:

The only thing I am confused about in SFTBH is who is Jo-Jo? I thought there was just Jonas, Wuan, Dondo, M1, Laurel, and Maria.

Mine came today!!! I live in Toronto, Canada.
How's el Scorcho coming along?

Stefan said:

stay on topic, mod

drewid-boy chicken wing said:

How's el Scorcho coming along?

Stefan said:

Mine arrived this afternoon. I'm thrilled to hear the songs & to settle into reading the book tonight.

*insert 'immersed in book' smiley*.

Thank you Cherrie for a thorough and informative answer!

Cherrie said:

It comes with 6 postcards. Is the premium pack worth the extra $60? I kinda think no based solely on value...but of course in my excited haste when ordering I jAust added it haha

The 20x40 Pinkerton poster print has no text on it indicating what it is (it doesn't say Pinkerton or Weezer or anything) -- I mean it's a pretty print of the Hiroshige woodblock print blown up, but unless you're a huge fan of Hiroshige...also since they had made it a point to call it a 'lithograph' I thought it'd be nicer quality, but it's just standard poster quality [yes, technically still a litho but no nicer], and of course Cinderblock sent it just badly rolled up not even wrapping it in paper or anything, so mine is slightly creased here and there ((off topic, but NOT a fan of Cinderblock shipping at all =P!!!))

I guess it just depends on how much you want the limited edition shirt and above mentioned Pinkerton poster--which, even if they were available to be bought separately eventually, they'd probably charge $30 for the shirt and $30 for the poster anyway...((on the invoice slip they list the 'Pinkerton Litho' at $29, which frankly I would not have spent that much on it by itself))

I live in CA and still haven't gotten mine, anyone else?

mine was shipped out yesterday.  I purchased it in late november.

Mine arrived... but it's missing the lithograph. -_____-

The lithograph is shipped separately in a poster tube.

Don't undersell "Let me wash at your sink" or the snippits that are, "String" and "Fire."

nman3137 said:

Lisa is definitely the best song. I've accepted the fact that it's pretty much a bunch of songlets with some full songs thrown in, and I think for a bunch of demos it's pretty good.

PUPPIES! said:

The book is amazing, we all know that, but what do you guys think about the CD?

The more I listen to it, the more I like the songs you've listed. "Lisa'', "Let Me Wash at Your Sink", "I'm on Fire, You're a Liar", "She's Had a Girl" and "The End of my String" are my favorites

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Don't undersell "Let me wash at your sink" or the snippits that are, "String" and "Fire."

nman3137 said:

Lisa is definitely the best song. I've accepted the fact that it's pretty much a bunch of songlets with some full songs thrown in, and I think for a bunch of demos it's pretty good.

PUPPIES! said:

The book is amazing, we all know that, but what do you guys think about the CD?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video