Did anyone else get Pinkerton Diaries today? It's waiting for me at home and I cannot wait to be done with work and go open it!!!

Tags: diaries, pinkerton

Views: 6201

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reading the book all in one sitting definitely made me super depressed last night. Still how freaking amazing.

You read the entire thing already?! =O!

Gohi said:

Reading the book all in one sitting definitely made me super depressed last night. Still how freaking amazing.

Yesterday was my day off. Took me about 2 and a half hours. 

Either you are a very fast reader or this book is shorter than I expected it to be. Is there a lot of text or is it mostly photos/charts/sheet music?

Gohi said:

Yesterday was my day off. Took me about 2 and a half hours. 

I havent gotten it yet....
same. 3 - 5 weeks for international buyers :(

drewid-boy chicken wing said:

There are a lot of letters and journal entries and stuff.  It isn't a novel.  It is a quick read. 

And it's pretty awesome.

this is a question to Cinderblock, did they really have to fold the signed poster? Loving the crease right in the middle

What about for Southern Utah? I am still waiting, oh so patiently, for mine (since I have mentioned not having twice in a days time haha!).

Stefan said:

same. 3 - 5 weeks for international buyers :(

I'm surprised you haven't gotten it! I live in KY and I got mine today. Seems like you should have had yours sooner. But what do I know about shipping....

PUPPIES! said:

What about for Southern Utah? I am still waiting, oh so patiently, for mine (since I have mentioned not having twice in a days time haha!).

Stefan said:

same. 3 - 5 weeks for international buyers

Exactly!!!!

nman3137 said:

this is a question to Cinderblock, did they really have to fold the signed poster? Loving the crease right in the middle

Well, I might just get it tomorrow. If I don't get it soon I hope that my parents already got it and are just giving it to me for Christmas (and making me not pay for it...)

Avery Doll said:

I'm surprised you haven't gotten it! I live in KY and I got mine today. Seems like you should have had yours sooner. But what do I know about shipping....

PUPPIES! said:

Stefan said:

same. 3 - 5 weeks for international buyers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…