Did anyone else get Pinkerton Diaries today? It's waiting for me at home and I cannot wait to be done with work and go open it!!!

Tags: diaries, pinkerton

Views: 6200

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what are you people even talking about? it's not a "leak", the release date has passed. it's just a matter of being considerate enough to upload the songs for people who don't have access to them yet, which I know is CRAZY because being sued for sharing a handful of mp3s on a weezer forum is a very plausible scenario.

yes it definitely becomes legal to share an album after the release date. forget everything i said!

Hmm, I believe your being sarcastic, but just to clarify for anybody who is unintelligent, Rivers wouldn't sue somebody for leaking his demos online.  A majority of people that would download this illegally will probably end up buying it anyway.  It's not like the person would be putting up the link on this board either, it would be from mediafire, etc., Rivers would just be a total doucher by going out of his way to take legal action against a fan.

Deandre said:

what are you people even talking about? it's not a "leak", the release date has passed. it's just a matter of being considerate enough to upload the songs for people who don't have access to them yet, which I know is CRAZY because being sued for sharing a handful of mp3s on a weezer forum is a very plausible scenario.

I forget, who said it was legal?

Mrk Jcksn [Mark Jackson] said:

yes it definitely becomes legal to share an album after the release date. forget everything i said!

So does that mean we get a link or what??!?!?! I mean you guys are right, the record has been released. There should be no problem. It's just fans trading songs with one another!!!!

i'm sure rivers, who has leaked dozens of his own songs (including some that are actually on alone III), will come down hard on anyone who posts a mediafire link in this thread.

i say that someone just pm's it to people. That way no one gets in trouble!

Why not wait.

Patrick Vazquez said:

So does that mean we get a link or what??!?!?! I mean you guys are right, the record has been released. There should be no problem. It's just fans trading songs with one another!!!!

Simon Fletcher said:

Why not wait.

Patrick Vazquez said:

Because!!!! These songs need to be heard. Most of them have been unreleased for about 15 years. I think that's long enough!!!!

yeah it's weird how the dude who owns the songs can share them whenever he'd like.

Deandre said:

i'm sure rivers, who has leaked dozens of his own songs (including some that are actually on alone III), will come down hard on anyone who posts a mediafire link in this thread.

just so it's clear - links to copyrighted material cannot be shared on this board.

Lot of STUPID in this thread.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video