I just got Pinkerton Deluxe Edition on vinyl today in the mail and it has scratches and weird print marks on it. It's pretty messed up. Is there any way I can contact the sender to either send it back to them and get my money back or send it back to them and they send me a new one?

Tags: deluxe, pinkerton, return, scratches

Views: 400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got mine in the mail today too and it is awesome! That sucks that yours is messed up. I have a question for you. On the last page of the booklet, mine is autographed. I can't ell if that is fake or real. Does yours have that? Good luck getting a new one! I hope it works out!
what else is on that page?

Shredder said:
I have a question for you. On the last page of the booklet, mine is autographed. I can't ell if that is fake or real. Does yours have that? Good luck getting a new one! I hope it works out!

I think it's fake.... I got it in mine too. I got the CD and the last page of the booklet has their autographs and the inner flap of the cover is signed too... right next to where disk 2 is. But I'm pretty sure it's fake. On a side note... I got the autographed collector's edition and Pat's Signature is kinda smudged. So I'm kinda bummed about that.
This is really more of a forum for site related suggestions/help... you'll find this fits better in All Things Weezer. Yup.
Woah. I just noticed that...weird.

Dylan West said:
Is it weird that there's no El Scorcho lyrics in the booklet? Has anyone noticed that?

But ya its so awesome. Getting Up and Leaving might be my new favorite song.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video