It's been up all day apparently, I'm dumb and didn't know until just now!  Tragic girlll!!  I just got a new laptop so I have to download iTunes first!  Grrrr! Go, go, go!  Check it out!

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet! I'll give it a whirl tonite
Sounds like Tragic Girl's vocals were re-done. Longtime Sunshine sounds different (obviously it is)... and I'm surprised how close I got my cover of Getting Up & Leaving. I didn't even know how it went when I recorded it.
Tragic Girl sounds awesome!
YES! This is amazing.
Is the Across the Sea Piano Noodles just that intro?
I think it's just an alternate take of the intro.

elscorcho said:
Oh. I was hoping it would end up being a version of Across the Sea with just piano.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
I think it's just an alternate take of the intro.

elscorcho said:
Tragic Girl's vocals were definitely redone. Rivers mentions it in this article...

http://www.exclaim.ca/articles/generalarticlesynopsfullart.aspx?csi...
alot of these songs sound re-done
only a few things got a small amount of touching up actually. Tragic Girl vocals is 95+% what was there originally. and what was replaced was flubbed or incomplete.

dont spoil your experience trying to hear things youll only be speculating on. Enjoy listening to nearly-lost music!
So should i get it then, Karl?

karl koch [karlophone] said:
only a few things got a small amount of touching up actually. Tragic Girl vocals is 95+% what was there originally. and what was replaced was flubbed or incomplete.

dont spoil your experience trying to hear things youll only be speculating on. Enjoy listening to nearly-lost music!
Of course you should.

ILoveEveryone said:
So should i get it then, Karl?

karl koch [karlophone] said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video