Pinkerton Deluxe and Death to False Metal vinyl questions

Big fan of vinyl here so just a couple quick questions maybe folks here will know. 
1) does the Pinkerton Deluxe 4 LP set come with a mp3 download?
Would like to know since I'd like to listen to it on the turntable and the iPod. 
2) any word if Death to False Metal will be available on vinyl? Also, if so, does it include a download?
Thanks!!

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1) no word yet if it will come with an mp3 download. seeing as how their last 2 geffen releases on vinyl, didnt come with any mp3 codes, i doubt this one will.
2) karl had said something about maybe a 7" with a song from death to false metal and a song from pinkerton deluxe on it but other than that, probably not gonna be a death to false metal vinyl.

jamesmadrox said:
1) no word yet if it will come with an mp3 download. seeing as how their last 2 geffen releases on vinyl, didnt come with any mp3 codes, i doubt this one will.
2) karl had said something about maybe a 7" with a song from death to false metal and a song from pinkerton deluxe on it but other than that, probably not gonna be a death to false metal vinyl.

Didn't Raditude vinyl come with an mp3 code (eventually at least) and I know my Hurley Vinyl came with the CD, so this might be likely.

Other than that, I am pretty annoyed no details haven't been released about these so close to the release. The weezer site used to be amazing at keeping fans up to date, but now these things seem to be announced/confirmed last minute. It can be really annoying as, for example, no word was given that Hurley vinyl would come with a CD until after I had ordered the Vinyl and CD. I'm still not sure whether to pre order Pinkerton 4LP from the US or hope for a UK/European release.
My hurley vinyl came with a CD and a mp3 download. I hope it does come with an MP3 download, although I will still probably buy it on CD too.
Only if you are in the US...
No. I have the Raditude vinyl, no code.

Amuro said:

jamesmadrox said:

Didn't Raditude vinyl come with an mp3 code (eventually at least) and I know my Hurley Vinyl came with the CD, so this might be likely.

Other than that, I am pretty annoyed no details haven't been released about these so close to the release. The weezer site used to be amazing at keeping fans up to date, but now these things seem to be announced/confirmed last minute. It can be really annoying as, for example, no word was given that Hurley vinyl would come with a CD until after I had ordered the Vinyl and CD. I'm still not sure whether to pre order Pinkerton 4LP from the US or hope for a UK/European release.
thanks for the replies.

http://shop.weezer.com/

so according to the preorder page, it looks like there is no Death to False Metal vinyl (at least at release) and a download code with the Pinkerton 4LP set looks doubtful. dang.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video