Got my copies of these 2 fantastic albums yesterday ( 6 november 2010) . Went straight on to IPOD and i haven't stopped listening to them yet . Which one is your favorite ?????????????

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i love them both, but i like death to false metal more since it has more unreleased songs. trampoline and turning up the radio are my favorite tracks
" I'm a robot" is pretty good as well and they do a mean cover version of Toni braxtons " unbreak my heart" as well .

Emily said:
i love them both, but i like death to false metal more since it has more unreleased songs. trampoline and turning up the radio are my favorite tracks
I'm struggling to take my earphones off. Can't stop listening to both records and it's making me pretty antisocial - but so what.

Trampoline, Losing My Mind and the demo of Getchoo are currently floating my boat.

CrackerJack said:
DtFM doesnt even compare
iPod? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pink.
no...

dave pollock said:
" I'm a robot" is pretty good as well and they do a mean cover version of Toni braxtons " unbreak my heart" as well .

Emily said:
P:DE by far
i mean i really like them both but i've already heard those pinkerton songs over and over, it's nice to have something new to listen to.

Emily said:
i mean i really like them both but i've already heard those pinkerton songs over and over, it's nice to have something new to listen to.
exactly, like i swear its true pinkerton version, longtime sunshine, getting up and leaving and tragic girl.
all four of those songs put together destroys DTFM (imo)
i've been listening to a lot of raditude lately and havent even listened to pinkerton deluxe and only listened to DTFM once. is something wrong with me?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video