PLEASE RIVERS PHILLY HAS MAD LOVE FOR THE WEEZE AT LEAST GO TO ATLANTIC CITY CUS NEW YORK IS TOO FAR PLEASE AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE TWO CITYS

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how about camden
If you really had mad love for Weezer, then you would quit whining and go the distance. A lot of other people on this site are having to travel a lot farther than a couple of hours. This is just a hop, skip, and a jump for you. This is your second post on this, right?
Please come to philly/atlantic city! Nyc vip package is sold out and philly has much love for weezer!!!!
i live near newport ri and i have to go to boston... long distance.. HA. but really, it sucks that you're gonna have to travel but you gotta ask yourself, are you willing to travel far to see weezer?
I would love for Weezer to come to philly, my parents will never drive me to a concert played by a band they barely like
Wasn't thinking about the non-driving youngsters on this site. That's a bummer Zak.

Zak Barbezat said:
I would love for Weezer to come to philly, my parents will never drive me to a concert played by a band they barely like
It's not that we don't want to travel. i can take off work for a weezer concert, but i cant take the time off that it takes to travel to nyc and back home, i got to keep my job in order to continue to attend weezer concerts
There are plenty of fans in Philly. They should definitely come.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video