Petition for "Troublemaker"/Maude theme mashup to be played at shows

The chord progressions are kind of similar (albeit in different keys) and if this doesn't happen I will jump in front of a large semi.

Using the extended Family Guy version (one of their brighter moments, imo) is encouraged. Lyrics being written on Rivers' arm would be acceptable for this performance. It can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apC44_0RNDE&feature=related

Please sign here on .com if you support this idea. If you do not support this idea, you're made of pure evil. Remember the semi threat, too. I'll do it.

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I FULLY SUPPORT THIS GRAND IDEA.

in fact, if this was england... and they played it there...it would become the queen's anthem and then rivah would get to meet the queen. it would be awesome.

good idea, runners!
Bump. This must be seen.
"TROUBLEMAUDE" - Andrew Gecaj.
What an awesome and creative discussion! It's refreshing to see fans talk with excitement about the music. This is what I love about being a Weezer fan. Other bands and artists seem to be plagued with fans who trash talk each other. "Love is the Answer".
Bump because less important things (new record leak? pshwa) took over the board.

runnersdialzero said:
Bump because less important things (new record leak? pshwa) took over the board.
i don't understand why this hasn't caught on. also, why hasn't rivers responded? this is important. not the blue/pink rehearsal.

RUNNERS FOR SCIENTIST OF THE YEAR.

runnersdialzero said:

runnersdialzero said:

It Really Happened said:
i don't understand why this hasn't caught on. also, why hasn't rivers responded? this is important. not the blue/pink rehearsal.

RUNNERS FOR SCIENTIST OF THE YEAR.

runnersdialzero said:

runnersdialzero said:

IAWTP
I am so unhappy. Plz sign :(
what on earth is this world coming to. runners. i support you.

Lewis Digges said:
Yes, yes, yes. Definitely the Family Guy Maude extended version including Troublemaker. Watched that particular show when it was on originally where Peter and Lois were watching Maude with the extended opening credits (Clara Barton, Cleopatra, Pocahontas, Susan B. Anthony, Babe Zachrias) and their looks on their faces as they were watching and Peter saying "And then there's Maude" and afterwards "God, that was an ordeal."

Sign me up here.

This is why I love you, Lewis.

Feel free to add the "God, that was an ordeal," comment after the song is over, guys. PLEASE :(
Ha definitly! And go around the world with it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video