Petition For releasing BLUE/PINKERTON DVD from the Memories TOUR!!!!!

Please post a comment to petition Weezer and Co. to release a DVD covering this tour! I'd like to at least see BLUE and PINKERTON - the greatest hits/Hurley songs would be a great bonus.

WHY NOT? I know so many people would buy this DVD!!! People are kinda ticked about the ticket prices and how others are scalping them, and how there are only a few cities hosting the show. (Granted the biggest cities in the country, but still).

I can't go, but my friends really want to go...CAN I GET A DVD PLEASE!!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE for a DVD!

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GREAT IDEA! I would totally buy it if they release.
YES.
WANT.
Yes, I would love a DVD of this tour, since I can't go see it live. *cry*
Even if I could go, I'd still want a DVD. It's such a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing.
I'd vote for a double DVD box set with full performances, backstage footage, and interviews. Bokkus on the cover, with a fold out photo of the garage, please.
Yes. Would definitely purchase such a DVD if it were to exist.
Damn! Way to take it up a notch...
do it
I would buy a DVD in a second! Both albums performed live on one DVD or a double DVD set?! Fans would go NUTS.

Behind the scenes tour footage would also be nice!
well come on now, how many of us have bought the video capture device dvd? of course we'd pay to see the world has turned and left me here on our crystal clear hd tv's......but id pay a hell of a lot more for them to just come to portland and play it live right in front of my super stoked face. i shook karl's hand. wooo long distance high fives to all!
This was my daughter's first concert and I would love a DVD. I vote AYE!!!!

Kezner32 said:
I would buy a DVD in a second! Both albums performed live on one DVD or a double DVD set?! Fans would go NUTS.

Behind the scenes tour footage would also be nice!

Love your idea!:D Behind the scense footage as a bonus feature would be sweet!(and more special features!)
I went to both nights in LA, but I would definitely buy the live DVD(s) also! When I was there I tried so hard to take all in, but unfortunately I remember only certain things...inside of my head was chaos... I'd love to watch it on DVD and enjoy It again. I'm sure I could see more things that I couldn't see there. And also as someone mentioned, they aren't touring in many locations, so many fans are missing out. B********* is a dream-come-true-tour for the Weezer fans(isn't it?) and I can't imagine how these fans who couldn't/can't make it feel! Really. If they make a DVD, I'd think Weezer fans all over the world would buy it. Again, this is not just any other tour. This is B*********!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video