Petition For releasing BLUE/PINKERTON DVD from the Memories TOUR!!!!!

Please post a comment to petition Weezer and Co. to release a DVD covering this tour! I'd like to at least see BLUE and PINKERTON - the greatest hits/Hurley songs would be a great bonus.

WHY NOT? I know so many people would buy this DVD!!! People are kinda ticked about the ticket prices and how others are scalping them, and how there are only a few cities hosting the show. (Granted the biggest cities in the country, but still).

I can't go, but my friends really want to go...CAN I GET A DVD PLEASE!!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE for a DVD!

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes please! I'm sad I won't get to see this show but I'd be happy to own a live DVD of the concert!
i'd love to have this as a dvd....DVD DVD DVD DVD, they aren't coming to DC so i need something
hell yes. it's a great idea especially since it's a limited tour. lots of people who can't make it will wanna experience it.
MAKE IT!!!
i messaged karl hopeing he d reply about this , id well buy em i live in england so thats why i cant go the shows :)
Scott said they're filming all the concerts, but there's no overt plans to release the tour in any format.... yet.
YES!...It must be done. 'Video Capture Device' was released in '04. It's about time for another. They also need to release one that chronicles '05 to 2010.
from Venezuela, i would buy this DVD.
using the video film from the big screens doesn't count as production filming.

Radioactive said:
Scott said they're filming all the concerts, but there's no overt plans to release the tour in any format.... yet.
I went to both shows which were awesome its incredible experience watching play live, and it was the greatest 2 nights of my life. I definitely would buy the "B********* DVD concert" I started a thread about this same topic after I saw the concerts.
He did?

Radioactive said:
It's a load of crap. I was there in LA. First of all, to make a video of this sort, a few things happen. Usually the venue posts signs out and notifies the patron that they are being filmed. This did not happen when I was at both LA nights. Secondly, I never once saw a camera crane going into the audience, like most typical live concerts have. Yes, they probably did film the concerts per say, but they likely didn't do it for a release of some kind. Artists and recording labels typically don't resort in releasing the filmed video screens only unless it is absolutely necessary (which is very rare, and usually you see the film used in documentaries). I'm sure if Weezer planned on making a true DVD production, we would have seen several of these things at the shows.

Robert Castro said:
He did?

Radioactive said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video