Petition For releasing BLUE/PINKERTON DVD from the Memories TOUR!!!!!

Please post a comment to petition Weezer and Co. to release a DVD covering this tour! I'd like to at least see BLUE and PINKERTON - the greatest hits/Hurley songs would be a great bonus.

WHY NOT? I know so many people would buy this DVD!!! People are kinda ticked about the ticket prices and how others are scalping them, and how there are only a few cities hosting the show. (Granted the biggest cities in the country, but still).

I can't go, but my friends really want to go...CAN I GET A DVD PLEASE!!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE for a DVD!

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

umm, why hasn't anyone here started a real online petition?
we're not giving up.

say it ain't so!

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

because they don't work?

Dr Rgne said:
umm, why hasn't anyone here started a real online petition?

Thanks so so much!  As good a quality as the official bootlegs!  I'll show you some custom cover art I made for it when I get home.   We need some night one!

mali said:

Radioactive said:
Where can you find the 'Pinkerton' audio?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8QV8QRLZ

It's ID3 tagged and everything. Can anyone hook me up with an invite code for the All things weezer bb pls?

i would buy a dvd :)

they have videos on youtube of these concerts.

I would buy 10.

CrackerJack said:
i would buy a dvd

Wouldn't match an awesome pan by of a camera as Rivers screams out about words and dreams and a million screams and then pulls away to show thousands of fans fist pumping to every line he utters as the Weezer =w= blazes in all of it's majesty.

Robert Castro said:

they have videos on youtube of these concerts.

I would buy it.  My YouTube videos suck.
I would love it if they did

Yes! I really hope they do this. I was at both nights in Boston, it was incredible!

I do hate those ticket brokers though, I paid $130 each night, but it was well worth it for Weezer!

Yes.  I want to relive the Pinkerton night again in Chicago.  This isn't a bad idea. 

But, you know how Weezer is with DVDs.  There's always talk about a new release, and then it's shot down.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video