Petition For releasing BLUE/PINKERTON DVD from the Memories TOUR!!!!!

Please post a comment to petition Weezer and Co. to release a DVD covering this tour! I'd like to at least see BLUE and PINKERTON - the greatest hits/Hurley songs would be a great bonus.

WHY NOT? I know so many people would buy this DVD!!! People are kinda ticked about the ticket prices and how others are scalping them, and how there are only a few cities hosting the show. (Granted the biggest cities in the country, but still).

I can't go, but my friends really want to go...CAN I GET A DVD PLEASE!!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE for a DVD!

Views: 420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would definitely buy this, but as someone mentioned, please make it available in Canada too!
signed.
me want too
I would buy and know others who would for sure! brilliant idea!! omg, after the last night i didnt think life could get better but this would do it!
If this were to happen, then why aren't they releasing official bootlegs of the whole tour? I believe this isn't going to happen. They have never done it, and it's shown that they have aborted an attempt to release a full length concert video in the past. I guess this is why Weezer is a very special band : they like to keep their live performances as a special thing for people to come see. This is probably why they stopped the official bootlegs.
That would be sick. i cant find any Weezer DVDs and combined with the fact that both albums are awsome and are peformed in full would be insane!!!!!
I'd defo get a cd/dvd combo!
If they were going to release it as a dvd or a cd, they probably wouldn't release it online as an official bootleg. Plus a lot of mixing has to be done post-recording so obviously it wouldn't be released in any form immediately. I'm sure at some point they will release a dvd regardless if this is recorded or not.

Dr Rgne said:
If this were to happen, then why aren't they releasing official bootlegs of the whole tour? I believe this isn't going to happen. They have never done it, and it's shown that they have aborted an attempt to release a full length concert video in the past. I guess this is why Weezer is a very special band : they like to keep their live performances as a special thing for people to come see. This is probably why they stopped the official bootlegs.
That's not quite true. It happened with Genesis when they released When In Rome as a DVD set. During the process, they also released an official bootleg of it through themusic.com .

Rae said:
If they were going to release it as a dvd or a cd, they probably wouldn't release it online as an official bootleg. Plus a lot of mixing has to be done post-recording so obviously it wouldn't be released in any form immediately. I'm sure at some point they will release a dvd regardless if this is recorded or not.

Dr Rgne said:
just do it
Count me in!!
If they put out a well filmed DVD of the concert with maybe some behind the scenes stuff and that kind of thing, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. I got tickets to the Pinkerton show in Chicago, but having both available to watch whenever would be amazing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video