Petition For releasing BLUE/PINKERTON DVD from the Memories TOUR!!!!!

Please post a comment to petition Weezer and Co. to release a DVD covering this tour! I'd like to at least see BLUE and PINKERTON - the greatest hits/Hurley songs would be a great bonus.

WHY NOT? I know so many people would buy this DVD!!! People are kinda ticked about the ticket prices and how others are scalping them, and how there are only a few cities hosting the show. (Granted the biggest cities in the country, but still).

I can't go, but my friends really want to go...CAN I GET A DVD PLEASE!!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE for a DVD!

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would buy this in an instant, as would most big weezer fans. But... I think most big weezer fans would buy ANY live DVD. I think the real question is, would a general audience? I personally don't think they'd be any more inclined to buy a Memories Tour DVD than a normal tour DVD. The only people a set like this might win over is people who on-line like Blue and Pinkerton, but again it probably isn't a big enough audience to justify the expense of making a DVD.

I think the only times we will get professionally filmed live performances is when it's a sponsor picking up the bill. In these cases, they will want to use the material - with advertisements included - to promote their website, so probably wouldn't release the footage physically.

Wasn't a Japanese tour, or a New York show a few years back professionally filmed (can't remember which) but never released?
CD/DVD
Blu Ray

I'd buy both. I would LOVE for this to happen. Absolutely LOVE it.
hell yes
Pleeease this needs to happen.
A YES vote
man thatd bne expensive s hell, but yeah id buy it lol
Chicago Pinkerton show.

CrackerJack said:
Are you going to the show el scorcho

elscorcho said:
Do it!
Yeah. Across the Sea: Live In Japan. It was from the Make Believe tour.

Amuro said:
I would buy this in an instant, as would most big weezer fans. But... I think most big weezer fans would buy ANY live DVD. I think the real question is, would a general audience? I personally don't think they'd be any more inclined to buy a Memories Tour DVD than a normal tour DVD. The only people a set like this might win over is people who on-line like Blue and Pinkerton, but again it probably isn't a big enough audience to justify the expense of making a DVD.

I think the only times we will get professionally filmed live performances is when it's a sponsor picking up the bill. In these cases, they will want to use the material - with advertisements included - to promote their website, so probably wouldn't release the footage physically.

Wasn't a Japanese tour, or a New York show a few years back professionally filmed (can't remember which) but never released?
I would buy a dvd as well. and would be sick
Yes! Yes! Yes! Would love a DVD!
I'd buy one.
I'd buy this in a heart beat (heaaart beaaat, heaaart beaaat)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video