Petition For releasing BLUE/PINKERTON DVD from the Memories TOUR!!!!!

Please post a comment to petition Weezer and Co. to release a DVD covering this tour! I'd like to at least see BLUE and PINKERTON - the greatest hits/Hurley songs would be a great bonus.

WHY NOT? I know so many people would buy this DVD!!! People are kinda ticked about the ticket prices and how others are scalping them, and how there are only a few cities hosting the show. (Granted the biggest cities in the country, but still).

I can't go, but my friends really want to go...CAN I GET A DVD PLEASE!!!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE for a DVD!

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This would be the... Perfect Situation!

Adam said:
I'd vote for a double DVD box set with full performances, backstage footage, and interviews. Bokkus on the cover, with a fold out photo of the garage, please.
Oh how I need this DVD in my hand to feel!

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Wouldn't match an awesome pan by of a camera as Rivers screams out about words and dreams and a million screams and then pulls away to show thousands of fans fist pumping to every line he utters as the Weezer =w= blazes in all of it's majesty.

Robert Castro said:

they have videos on youtube of these concerts.

I would definitly buy this dvd !
even though i went to the show... i would still buy the DVD
YES PLEASE.
You kind of necro'd this topic, haha.  Anyway, I don't think they ever filmed any of the performances.  I think Weezer missed the boat on this, personally.

Marissa Joy said:
YES PLEASE.
we'll always have crackerjack's dvd. oh wait...
They should do it for the Austin TX memoires show!!!!!!!! I want a DVD!
Don't know why I didn't think of this before.
Definitely. Blu ray version would be sweet! Please include the video of "I Just Threw Out The Love of My Dreams"!
If you read the topic, you'll see that they did record the concert.

You kind of necro'd this topic, haha.  Anyway, I don't think they ever filmed any of the performances.  I think Weezer missed the boat on this, personally.

Marissa Joy said:
YES PLEASE.
if you were smart you'd realize that they didn't film the concerts in any sort of professional manner, despite whatever you claimed scott told you.

Radioactive said:
If you read the topic, you'll see that they did record the concert.

Marissa Joy said:
YES PLEASE.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service