Petition For Future "Alone" issue : Tracks from 1997-1999 ONLY

i'm a big fan of the songs the guys recorded from the "mystery" years after the no doubt tour in 1997.  i'm sure i'm not the only one who would love to hear more from this era...i like the songs from DTF from this era loads and i really like the homie stuff.  Velouria is one my all time favorite covers.  Pat mentioned once a song called 'cherry berry' that was pretty cool too.

hopefully we get a proper release of the guys/rivers from this time period!

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Petitions for studio albums are one thing; but I think we should just be grateful that Rivers is releasing the Alone albums at all. If we start demanding things he won't want to do it anymore.
Petitions like these don't work. They release what they want. Anyways, the next Alone album will be predominantly from the Pinkerton era.
Alone III is only going to include songs from the "Pinkerton Years". But back to your post, yes, hopefully there will be a fourth Alone installment, which includes stuff from this period, including Homie (come on Rivers).
I'm pretty sure this stuff is coming anyway in an upcoming Alone. I think the next Alone is the Pinkerton era, but I'm sure Alone 4 (if it still happens, Rivers did mention it once) would have this kind of material as well as maybe some Homie material.
Fans get 13 unreleased tracks from 98 - present, five or six Pinkerton outtakes, and 20 some Rivers demos from the Pinkerton era.

Fans say, "Okay. Now can you give me these songs, too?"

Fans get those songs, too.

Fans say, "Okay. Now can you give me those songs, too?"
I'm going to start a petition to stop all the petitions
Well of course they do. It can never be enough Runnerzzz! lol. Not until we have everything they ever recorded. Ever.

runnersdialzero said:
Fans get 13 unreleased tracks from 98 - present, five or six Pinkerton outtakes, and 20 some Rivers demos from the Pinkerton era.

Fans say, "Okay. Now can you give me these songs, too?"

Fans get those songs, too.

Fans say, "Okay. Now can you give me those songs, too?"
it never hurts to let the guys know what we want to hear. i totally love everything we're getting and i don't want it to stop. Alone 4 being a release of stuff from 97-99 would be just as epic as the Alone 3 of pinkerton stuff will be.

the band, and specifically rivers, reads these boards. i have no problem letting him know we want to hear even more. has nothing to do with not being happy/grateful for the stuff we are currently getting. all of which, btw, kicks serious ass
I think as long as they can, Geffen and Rivers will still release Alone albums. He just has to take the tracks and put them into a track listing. It'll be a good way for Geffen to keep squeezing money out of Rivers.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
I'm pretty sure this stuff is coming anyway in an upcoming Alone. I think the next Alone is the Pinkerton era, but I'm sure Alone 4 (if it still happens, Rivers did mention it once) would have this kind of material as well as maybe some Homie material.
I heard that there'll be an alone 4 and an alone 5. Then alone 6 would be a collection of covers weezer did over the years. Don't know that for a fact, but I read it on weezerpedia. 

Conner Petersen said:
Alone III is only going to include songs from the "Pinkerton Years". But back to your post, yes, hopefully there will be a fourth Alone installment, which includes stuff from this period, including Homie (come on Rivers).
lol weezerpedia

The dreWid said:
I heard that there'll be an alone 4 and an alone 5. Then alone 6 would be a collection of covers weezer did over the years. Don't know that for a fact, but I read it on weezerpedia. 

Conner Petersen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video