http://twitter.com/patrick_wilson/status/25753007278

"My favorite thing about being in Weezer is not knowing anything. It's like being in a new
school every day of your life!"

sounds awfully sarcastic...

Any addition comment Pat?

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pat said in chat last night he was working on it, so I'm going to believe that it's true. Considering it came out of his mouth via the internet.

Bolshi said:
Cant wait for new special good news hope its true

elscorcho said:
I hope there's no tension either...
I know Pat said last night that he was working a new Special Goodness album. But I hope they can keep the tensions low. I thought this had all changed recently, and Rivers was letting everyone else have input now.
No, I think this is the real Pat. Hey Pat! Your part at the beginning of the the Beverly Hills video was the best part of that video!
To be fair, you should also post Pat's follow up tweet:

"Not a bad school, just a new one! You know, not old skool."

Rivers is the main creative force behind the band, so I'm not surprised. And their management probably work closely with Rivers and things filter through manyyyyy people to get done. There are so many gears at work to make the car go, that not every wheel to the car knows how the engine works, they just know that it moves.
I have to admit, this made me really laugh out loud.

j-biebs said:
just stop.

elscorcho said:
What's wrong with that? Those were both fantastic albums.

arfentul said:
and then raditude and hurley happened

elscorcho said:
I hope there's no tension either...

I know Pat said last night that he was working a new Special Goodness album.
But I hope they can keep the tensions low. I thought this had all changed recently, and Rivers was letting everyone else have input now.
Patrick, tell R-Dawg you want back on drums, so that will in turn force him to play guitar lol :)
Can't wait for the new Special Goodness album! I hope either SG keeps going or Weezer gives Pat some songs on the next album...some heavy rock ones.
Personally, I like all the guys in Weezer, Pat more than some, but I would prefer Rivers has final say. He is the brains of Weezer. Let Pat be the brains of the special goodness, because they're pretty kickass too.
I'm also content with the chocolate covered Twinkie I just had. Marvelous!!! You're the bomb bud.

Pat Wilson said:
well, i'm content with the chocolate chip cookie i input into my cakehole just now

Wilford Brimley 99 said:
There has always been tension in this band other than TRA. Just get used to it.
Freshly mixed!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video