hey everybody,

recently i have seen that our beloved pat wilson is drumming through the whole set again what makes me really happy as i am personally a huge fan of his "drumming style"! :) does anyone of you know any reasons why josh freese isn't playing with weezer currently (i thought he may focus on his solo stuff at the time and join weezer again later when they're gonna play more shows) or whether pat is taking over drums permanently.

thanks everybody and have a nice day :)

max

Tags: Josh Freese, Pat Wilson, drums, live, weezer

Views: 644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe weezer have finally begun to listen to their fans.

He'll be fine.

It's funny you say that because when I made a thread about wishing Pat was back on drums last summer you got really upset with me and said you didn't want Pat off guitar.

Lewis Digges said:

I'm glad that Pat is back on drums myself. I always find it fascinating that Pat can rock a 4 piece drum set and rock it the way he does. His new Ludwigs are super cool as well.  Pat seems to be enjoying playing the drums now more than ever. Pat also needs to do a video drum tour of his drums and cymbals and also play a drum solo for us to hear him rock his drums.

Josh Freese is more of a technical drummer..loud and fast..better suited to the llikes of the Vandals etc..Pat is a no nonsense steady stick man..and why not!

I am really glad that Pat is back on drums :) we all prefer it that way an its so much better.

That's a damn shame. Josh was one of the best things to happen to the band live.

Have to disagree with you, G. Josh is a fantastic drummer but when he played with Weezer they lacked one of the very things that made me fall in love with the band: Pat's spontaneous and loose drum fills. Plus, the whole having three guitarists playing at once while two soloed did not sound tight at all and made the band look very disorganized on more than one occasion.

G Foo Chombey said:

That's a damn shame. Josh was one of the best things to happen to the band live.

yep!

Gohi said:

Have to disagree with you, G. Josh is a fantastic drummer but when he played with Weezer they lacked one of the very things that made me fall in love with the band: Pat's spontaneous and loose drum fills. Plus, the whole having three guitarists playing at once while two soloed did not sound tight at all and made the band look very disorganized on more than one occasion.

G Foo Chombey said:

:) For some reason that's all I could think to say... or gesture... was a smile... so enjoy... :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video