Anyone know where we find the password for the AMEX pre-sale for the VIP packages??

Thanks!

Views: 4073

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The password would be the customer service phone number on your AMEX card. But it won't let you buy the tickets unless you use the card
thank you!!

WZA said:
The password would be the customer service phone number on your AMEX card. But it won't let you buy the tickets unless you use the card
8003272177 is the p/w.

I paid with VISA.
You don't need to use your AmEx. I didn't. Got 2 VIP tix.
My wife has an Amex, but we'd rather not use it, to be honest. So, I used my AmEx passcode which is the 800# on the back of her card, as posted above, but when I ordered tickets I actually used my Visa card, my name and everything. Nowhere did I enter any Amex credentials. I don't think you would really need a card to place your order. As long as you have the passcode.
sad. i have the presale password but it wont let me buy tickets. there are amex tickets but no presale for regular fans. what is up!
bix
waiting for nyc shows to be announced. cannot wait for this!!!
i believe they said tickets will go on sale soon for all other seats besides the VIP packages. i suggest just checking this site for info

bixbee said:
sad. i have the presale password but it wont let me buy tickets. there are amex tickets but no presale for regular fans. what is up!
bix
Are you guys buying tix for San Francisco? It only gives two credit card options: American Express and Citi American Express.
I am waiting on NYC shows, but wanted to be prepared

WZA said:
Are you guys buying tix for San Francisco? It only gives two credit card options: American Express and Citi American Express.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video