I just listened to Hurley again, and realized how just amazing the songs are and especially the song-writing is, as in the complexity in most of the songs. The orchestral over-dubs sorta blew my mind, as how 'busy' each song is, all thats going on at once, you don't even notice some of it until you really listen. It really reminds me of late Beatles (Let it Be/Abbey Road), how bout you guys?

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

idno, i was tired when i wrote this lol
Are you high? Hurley is amazing, but it is nowhere near complex.
The weezer one.

Wilford Brimley 88 said:
What Hurley were you listening to?

The dreWid said:
Hurley is amazing
Hey, I liked that one too!

The dreWid said:
The weezer one.

Wilford Brimley 88 said:
What Hurley were you listening to?

The dreWid said:
Hurley is amazing
also what song on Let It Be is "busy"
I'm getting there...I was still getting acclimated to Raditude when they released Hurley and Death. I'm all for new music, but they may be losing some fans by overwhelming them.
Overwhelming them with crap, maybe.

El Cheese Supremo said:
I'm getting there...I was still getting acclimated to Raditude when they released Hurley and Death. I'm all for new music, but they may be losing some fans by overwhelming them.

haha

 

please dont compare weezer with the beatles
this site ... ಠ_ಠ said:

Overwhelming them with crap, maybe.

El Cheese Supremo said:
I'm getting there...I was still getting acclimated to Raditude when they released Hurley and Death. I'm all for new music, but they may be losing some fans by overwhelming them.
Many critics have said the same of the White Album.

this site ... ಠ_ಠ said:
Overwhelming them with crap, maybe.

El Cheese Supremo said:
I'm getting there...I was still getting acclimated to Raditude when they released Hurley and Death. I'm all for new music, but they may be losing some fans by overwhelming them.

lol

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you seriously just compare Hurley to the white album?


El Cheese Supremo said:

Many critics have said the same of the White Album.

this site ... ಠ_ಠ said:
Overwhelming them with crap, maybe.

El Cheese Supremo said:
I'm getting there...I was still getting acclimated to Raditude when they released Hurley and Death. I'm all for new music, but they may be losing some fans by overwhelming them.

No, I was referring to Raditude ; )

 

Seriously, though. If I hear Blackbird one more time. Ugh.

 


Wilford Brimley said:

lol

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you seriously just compare Hurley to the white album?


El Cheese Supremo said:

Many critics have said the same of the White Album.

this site ... ಠ_ಠ said:
Overwhelming them with crap, maybe.

El Cheese Supremo said:
I'm getting there...I was still getting acclimated to Raditude when they released Hurley and Death. I'm all for new music, but they may be losing some fans by overwhelming them.

Stop being stupid, I listened to the remastered Let it Be yesterday in its entirety and was thinking the same thing about "Across the Universe" and Hurley

 

And Weezer is very comparable to the Beatles.  Much of what the Beatles have done, Weezer has too, just the Beatles did it first.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video