need i say more? go for it people. say something. im curious.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am just glad that Social Network didn't get Best Picture and that Jesse Eisenberg didn't win Best Actor b/c they definitely did not deserve it.  That movie really was not good at all IMO, and I can't stand Jesse Eisenberg...the other kid, Andrew Garfield made a much better performance in that film.

Disappointed that True Grit didn't win anything though....especially Hailee Stienfield, I thought she would take best supporting actress for sure.  Never saw The Fighter though so I can't be sure.

Jesse Eisenberg is the awkwardest person on the face of planet Earth.

blakesp26 said:

I am just glad that Social Network didn't get Best Picture and that Jesse Eisenberg didn't win Best Actor b/c they definitely did not deserve it.  That movie really was not good at all IMO, and I can't stand Jesse Eisenberg...the other kid, Andrew Garfield made a much better performance in that film.

Disappointed that True Grit didn't win anything though....especially Hailee Stienfield, I thought she would take best supporting actress for sure.  Never saw The Fighter though so I can't be sure.

but not in a cute/funny way like Michael Cera.

THE NÄRD DOG said:

blakesp26 said:

Exactly. Michael Cera awkward is on the opposite end of the spectrum from Jesse Eisenberg awkward.

blakesp26 said:

THE NÄRD DOG said:

blakesp26 said:

rumor has it that jesse and michael are gonna have a show down. bets on anyone?

THE NÄRD DOG said:
Exactly. Michael Cera awkward is on the opposite end of the spectrum from Jesse Eisenberg awkward.

blakesp26 said:

THE NÄRD DOG said:

blakesp26 said:

Michael Cera, for one reason.
Scott. F******. Pilgrim. <3

sarah leeper said:

THE NÄRD DOG said:

blakesp26 said:

THE NÄRD DOG said:

blakesp26 said:

Right person, wrong reasoning. 

Paulie. F******. Bleeker. <3

Michael Barrios said:

sarah leeper said:

THE NÄRD DOG said:

blakesp26 said:

THE NÄRD DOG said:

blakesp26 said:

ummmmm....

is it really necessary for me to say.....

George. F******. Michael. F******. Bluth.

Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but it's sterile and I like the taste.

blakesp26 said:

ummmmm....

is it really necessary for me to say.....

George. F******. Michael. F******. Bluth.

WOOT

THE NÄRD DOG said:

Right person, wrong reasoning. 

Paulie. F******. Bleeker. <3

Michael Barrios said:

sarah leeper said:

THE NÄRD DOG said:

blakesp26 said:

THE NÄRD DOG said:

blakesp26 said:

the correct answer is george michael bluth, you fùcking rejects.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:
the correct answer is george michael bluth, you fùcking rejects.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video